Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, I never knew Kermit Cintron was a stuntman from back in 1939...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    I thought Cintron was doing well and it was turning into a good fight. Too bad it got stopped early by this ****. As soon as I saw Cintron go out of the ring, I knew the fight was over. I knew he'd lay there like a quadriplegic.
    I thought it was a winable fight for him, I thought he was having better success with the right hand that Williams got wobbled with. The moment he leapt out of the ring unto the tables i knew the fight was over going by Cintron's track record.

Comment

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo oh man u stupid lmao that **** got me crying

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I thought it was a winable fight for him, I thought he was having better success with the right hand that Williams got wobbled with. The moment he leapt out of the ring unto the tables i knew the fight was over going by Cintron's track record.
        Same here. I knew as soon as he went out of the ring that the fight was over.

Here's the thing I don't get. If he "wanted to continue" he would have got up after. He wouldn't have stayed laying there even though the doc may or may not have told him not to move. I'm sure he was just so embarrassed that he fell out of the ring like that, that he figured he'd act like he was hurt more than he was.
        Last edited by Xyei; 05-09-2010, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Same hear. I knew as soon as he went out of the ring that the fight was over.

Here's the thing I don't get. If he "wanted to continue" he would have got up after. He wouldn't have stayed laying there even though the doc may or may not have told him not to move. I'm sure he was just so embarrassed that he fell out of the ring like that, that he figured he'd act like he was hurt more than he was.
          The report was that the table or the monitor, I forget which, knocked the wind out of him.

So the rumor is Cintron is going to avoid tables and monitors next training camp.

I really just think he's a clumsy mofo.

Comment

It was just so blatant. And there was no need, it was not like PW was Margarito-ing him.

Comment

Was he that hurt? Wrestlers fake slam themselves into real tables all the time.

Comment

looooool had me my bro and sister laughing

Comment

Originally posted by *Hagler* View Post
                  looooool had me my bro and sister laughing
                  Glad you liked it. It's funny, when that **** happened last night the cowardly lion diving out the window suddenly popped into my head and I said to myself "I have to make a thread on this."

Comment

I LOL'd at this Abo.

Comment

I watched that over and over again and I just don't see how he couldn't raise his arms up or grab the ropes, doesn't make sense at all. I did notice in his nose was all busted up afterwards from a punch though.

Comment

Working...
                      X