Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams: "Im going back to 147, Im coming for Floyd and Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winner of Berto-Williams gets a shot at the winner of Pac-Mayweather. Hell Id even like to see the losers face off too.

Comment

either fight would probably be fight of the year.

i think he has the best chance of beating mayweather, he has a lot bigger reach, mayweather usually has a bigger reach against his opponents but wasnt to phased by mosley's reach. pwill has a freakishly high workrate, so floyd would have to defend and counter better than ever. pwill is quite quick and strong at 147. mayweather would have to fight better than ever

and pac and pwill would be a very exciting brawl i think, pwill would win though imo

Comment

Burner after watching P. Will vs. Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by snd_dsigner_dan View Post
          Burner after watching P. Will vs. Floyd.

Comment

I would laugh so hard if he loses to Kermit.

Williams need to earn his chance to fight Money May or Pac. What has he done lately at 147? He should fight Mosley or Berto first.

Comment

Mayweather won't fight him because he can't generate revenue.

Pacquiao won't fight him because Roach doesn't see him getting old or losing his legs yet.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post

Williams need to earn his chance to fight Money May or Pac. What has he done lately at 147? He should fight Mosley or Berto first.
                Why dont you want to see Floyd fight Williams? Me and you are fans. We shouldnt care about that.

Comment

actually that might just happen i got cintron wining by ko

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Why dont you want to see Floyd fight Williams? Me and you are fans. We shouldnt care about that.
                    I want to see Floyd beat Williams, but I want Williams to earn his chance. You should want the best boxers fighting each other and earning the chance to fight the best. No fair for a guy like Berto who holds a belt for another guy to come back down 147 and get his biggest payday of his life without earning a chance to fight the best.

The fight would generate more money and more buzz if Williams comes back down to 147 and beats Berto or Mosley.

Comment

I want to see Floyd beat Williams, but I want Williams to earn his chance. You should want the best boxers fighting each other and earning the chance to fight the best. No fair for a guy like Berto who holds a belt for another guy to come back down 147 and get his biggest payday of his life without earning a chance to fight the best.

The fight would generate more money and more buzz if Williams comes back down to 147 and beats Berto or Mosley.
                      Why does he have to beat Berto or Mosley? Hes ranked higher P4P then both of them. And would most likely kill them both in the ring.

I doubt you care about whats fair for Berto my dude. I care about getting a great fight and a great test for both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X