Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams: "Im going back to 147, Im coming for Floyd and Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gossen is full of **** though. All those guys were fighting each other while Williams left the division. To me it seems he didn't want to take risks.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Hes just a freak. Peterson said he has to stuff him with food to make weight. Usaully just grits...lol. He says Paul is allowed to eat whatever he wants. His metabolism is just crazy. Hes a toothpick. Cab is 6-1 and is a featherweight. Hearns was tall at at 147 as well. It happens.
      Yeah but those guys didn't and haven't yo-yo'd in weight like Williams is proposing. Being big at a weight division is one thing, but moving down in weight is never good for anyone.

Comment

floyd will school his lanky ass,hes too easy to hit and will get picked apart,

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Gossen is full of **** though. All those guys were fighting each other while Williams left the division. To me it seems he didn't want to take risks.
          Man what the hell?

They didnt want to fight him. THATS why he left.

Comment

burner, you'd shoot your wad seeing pwill n floyd in the ring together....

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              burner, you'd shoot your wad seeing pwill n floyd in the ring together....
              hahahahaahahahhaha

My brain would explode.

Comment

I would love to see Pac knock him out..I would love to see Floyd make him look stupid.

Comment

Great for boxing man

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    You don't believe that ****!

Comment

P-Will vs Floyd at 147 or 154. Id pay to see it

However I think the Martinez rematch is a better option for Paul, So he can get some titles and earn more recognition and more respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X