No announcement yet.

Reminder Top Rank undercard coming on in a few- LIVE STREAM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    The ppv will start in 45 minutes or so, so it would be almost 3 hours from now when the main event starts.

But you will probably be up watching this at 5 am your time.

Starjammer, the Irish Vampire
    Thanks, J, appreciate the info. I'll be watching Williams-Cintron on TV here, but as far as Margarito goes, no stream going at mo. If I can get one I'll try watch em both same time

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    does the stream work for you?
    No actually, just tried it there. A black screen.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      this is his 5th fight at 17 years old... even a journeyman can give him problems due to the lack of experience... alot of champions had early career losses not because they werent good enough back then but because they lacked the experience they eventually gained.. everyone wants to see good prospect in a good test but its a risky move that doesnt need to happen..

btw i just read that he was born in panorama city which was close to where i used to live (pacoima) NICE.
      I think the kid is the goods, I just don't want to see him regressing like a lot of other fighters that get put in soft.

Comment

Hey Any links fo the main card?

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          Thanks, J, appreciate the info. I'll be watching Williams-Cintron on TV here, but as far as Margarito goes, no stream going at mo. If I can get one I'll try watch em both same time

No actually, just tried it there. A black screen.
          same, I wanna watch both but it looks like I ain't gonna see either

Comment

i can't get it to work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
              xmeforums is my savior... $3.50 for a decent quality stream... cant beat that
              Just bought a one month pass. Do they show lots of boxing events? At least all the ones cable/ppv?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                same, I wanna watch both but it looks like I ain't gonna see either
                The main event wouldn't be on that stream link anyway, man. That's just for the early undercard. Hopefully can find a good stream, well if I get one I'll send it your way.

Comment

Damn Guys, Ive looked everywhere for a stream and theres non to find, lol!

Comment

how did jose benavidez look??????

Comment

Originally posted by WV2 View Post
                      how did jose benavidez look??????
                      He was in and out of there in like 30-45 seconds. Fought a tomato can. Took him out with a well-placed body shot.

Benavidez best moment = posing with the super hot Tecate Girls after the victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X