No announcement yet.

Reminder Top Rank undercard coming on in a few- LIVE STREAM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    xmeforums is my savior... $3.50 for a decent quality stream... cant beat that
    Agreed. I bit on it. I'm needing some live boxing before Williams-Cintron. I'm hoping this card ends before that one...

Comment

Stream is ****ty but at least we get to see Benavidez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Stream is ****ty but at least we get to see Benavidez jr.

And Benavides blows the guy out in one round. LOL.

Right hand then Wicked bodyshot.

Comment

No reason for a guy as good as Benavidez is to keep fighting these bums, he gets better work in the gym then his fights.

Comment

No reason for a guy as good as Benavidez is to keep fighting these bums, he gets better work in the gym then his fights.
            please dont tell me you want him to fight b class fighters already?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
              please dont tell me you want him to fight b class fighters already?

I would like to see him fight someone that doesn't go down the first time he touches them, tough journeymen not these tomato cans who quit.

He's a great talent, no need to baby him this much. Look at DLH and Ray Leonard,Floyd Mayweather, special fighters can move up quicker. Not saying Benavidez will turn to be that great of a fighter but he does look to be a special talent.
              Last edited by mrpain81; 05-08-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Thanks, J. Any idea how long it will be until the main event, trying not to stumble onto the result by mistake as may not get to watch it live.

Comment

I would like to see him fight someone that doesn't go down the first time he touches them, tough journeymen not these tomato cans who quit.

He's a great talent, no need to baby him this much. Look at DLH and Ray Leonard,Floyd Mayweather, special fighters can move up quicker. Not saying Benavidez will turn to be that great of a fight but he does look to be a special talent.
                  this is his 5th fight at 17 years old... even a journeyman can give him problems due to the lack of experience... alot of champions had early career losses not because they werent good enough back then but because they lacked the experience they eventually gained.. everyone wants to see good prospect in a good test but its a risky move that doesnt need to happen..

btw i just read that he was born in panorama city which was close to where i used to live (pacoima) NICE.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                    Thanks, J. Any idea how long it will be until the main event, trying not to stumble onto the result by mistake as may not get to watch it live.

The ppv will start in 45 minutes or so, so it would be almost 3 hours from now when the main event starts.

But you will probably be up watching this at 5 am your time.

Starjammer, the Irish Vampire

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                      does the stream work for you?

Comment

Working...
                      X