Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Manager: David Haye Gets Deadline To Agree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im anxious to see did Wlad offer a fair contract.

Comment

Originally posted by battledrill1a View Post
      I can show you haye's gynocologist report if you would like.
      You can? ok..

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
      King and Sauerland were given options by Haye in order for Haye
      to skip the queue and fight for Valuev's belt. They have options
      on at least three fights, or maybe two now, as he already fought
      Ruiz. This was confirmed by Dan Rafael at ESPN, among others.
      I can dig Rafael's quote out once again if you really want me to.

And it makes sense anyway. You think Don King is going to give
      someone a non-mandatory shot at his champion (Valuev) without
      getting something in return?

Look mate my issues with you has nothing to do with what Haye signed or not signed, My problem is you claiming the Klits contract was a better one than the one Haye signed with King/Saulerland...Thats why i asked if you have seen the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        You can? ok..

Look mate my issues with you has nothing to do with what Haye signed or not signed, My problem is you claiming the Klits contract was a better one than the one Haye signed with King/Saulerland...Thats why i asked if you have seen the contract.
        I said it was better for Haye if he did what he said he could EASILY DO, and that is beat both Wlad and Vitali. The contract would have given him the chance to do so, and from that point on he could call his own shots. Haye wasn't in a position to call the shots then, and he isn't now. Wlad and Vitali have the legit belts. Haye's is a paper title.

The thing is, it's become obvious that Haye doesn't really want any part of the Klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
          I said it was better for Haye if he did what he said he could EASILY DO, and that is beat both Wlad and Vitali. The contract would have given him the chance to do so, and from that point on he could call his own shots. Haye wasn't in a position to call the shots then, and he isn't now. Wlad and Vitali have the legit belts. Haye's is a paper title.

The thing is, it's become obvious that Haye doesn't really want any part of the Klitschkos.

Haye would have got KO worse then than now, Its obvious he was not in a position to call any shots and the more reason why he was offered a contract that reflect that by K2, But he has gone away and fight 3 times since then and has a belt now (Paper)... Am even suprise he negotiate with K2 now because i thought he wouldnt get the chance to until he had fulfill his duties/options that sauerland/king had on him, The fact that he can negotiate to fight Wlad tells me his contract that he signed with Valuev wasnt that bad.

Comment

hopefully this fight is made. Haye scores early knockdown. Wlad puts everything on the line in a great fight. too close to call.

Comment

You can? ok..

I have . and Its true he is a real *****

Comment

So you do not have a doctors report then? Am not into posting interviews about a surgery.
                Ur a dumbass. It wasnt an interview it was a dr's statement fool. And your boy david signed to fight so obviously klitschko was going to give him a shot. He pussied out. Hey does haye have a bald ***** or does he have a landing strip? You should know cause you got your head up her ass.

Comment

So you do not have a doctors report then? Am not into posting interviews about a surgery.
                  That article is evidence Vitali's injuries were real, and you know that.

There are many other details about Vitali's injuries available on the internet, use google, search "Vitali Klitschko surgery doctor".

There were no reports or interviews from any doctors about Haye's back injury, because he made it up. Search on google "David Haye surgery doctor" and no details come up.

You seem like a fool in love with David Haye, Ray. :*******:

Wait and see, he'll disappoint you in the months to come...

Comment

I have . and Its true he is a real *****
                    Ur a dumbass. It wasnt an interview it was a dr's statement fool. And your boy david signed to fight so obviously klitschko was going to give him a shot. He pussied out. Hey does haye have a bald ***** or does he have a landing strip? You should know cause you got your head up her ass.

You are a true moron! (1) I dont give a toss about Haye or any HW..(2) Wlad KO's Haye before the 6th round (3) Get your Head out of Klits ass..

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Im anxious to see did Wlad offer a fair contract.
                      Well from reports wlad was ok with 50/50 just to make the fight. Also their was reported to be 1 little ol rematch clause with wlad. So, when the lil ***** turns down 5 mil or so what will be your excuse. He hurt his hand, vagina, oh no my moms got a cold, I have a yeast infection, opps i hurt my back and have to use a power chair at 29. Man please. And let me guess, you want me to provide a copy of the contract to defend your ******* sissy? it dont matter he wouldnt fight wlad either way. If he keeps ****ing around at heavy an b or c grade heavy will wind up knocking his ass out. Adamek is one of those and no he is not an a grade but better that haye. At least adamek admited like a man he wasnt ready for a klitschko. Haye, all talk all vagina all day
                      Last edited by battledrill1a; 05-08-2010, 05:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                      X