No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Manager: David Haye Gets Deadline To Agree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soir View Post
    If he doesnt sign he is a smart businessman. Wlad just wants Haye now because he thinks hes green. He knows the longer he waits the more dangerous Haye becomes.
    Haye's claims of a "slave contract" are amusing. He was offered fights against the two top fighters in the world in his division, if he won -- and remember, he said he could easily destroy either Klitschko. So if this is the case, he could have been sitting pretty with all the titles and calling his own shots after beating both brothers. So whatever disadvantages he perceived in the "slave contract" would have been offset by winning and becoming the undisputed HW champ of the world, and calling all the shots from that point on.

THEN, Haye went and signed a "slave contract" with Sauerland and King in order to take Valuev's paper title, giving them options over his next three fights at least. Even if Haye chooses to fight Wlad now, it will still have to be OK'd by King and Sauerland. Haye can only say where he fights, not who he fights, right now. If King tells him to fight Audley Harrison instead, that's what he'll have to do. That's probably why he hasn't responded to Wlad's accusations of him "bitching out" on two fights. His hands are tied. Like a slave's.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      as you were sucking. oops ass you were saying what? braddwoman.
      Hey flint. Whay dont you shut the **** up . If your girl was so good why dont he fight someone worth a ****. Old ass john ruiz pelted your boys face and he is truly a c grade heavy. Man I think you want some of hayes *****. Your boy is going to sleep as soon as he girls up. You arent that smart hey.

Comment

Lol for a "Haye" to be a danger to any Klit, they would have to wait about 30 years, when the Klits are over 60 and David Haye's kid might be able to beat up on old men. Funny how Haye hsnt said a word since Wlad called him a ***** and challenged him on that video

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Haye ask for the fight, Got the fight and then got injured

Amazed there are still Haye fanagers out there still buying that baloney excuse he made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Punch View Post
            Amazed there are still Haye fanagers out there still buying that baloney excuse he made up.
            I dont give a toss if it was an excuse or not the reason that was put out was he got injured. Just like Vitali got injured 4 times when he was suppose to fight Rahman.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
              Haye's claims of a "slave contract" are amusing. He was offered fights against the two top fighters in the world in his division, if he won -- and remember, he said he could easily destroy either Klitschko. So if this is the case, he could have been sitting pretty with all the titles and calling his own shots after beating both brothers. So whatever disadvantages he perceived in the "slave contract" would have been offset by winning and becoming the undisputed HW champ of the world, and calling all the shots from that point on.

THEN, Haye went and signed a "slave contract" with Sauerland and King in order to take Valuev's paper title, giving them options over his next three fights at least. Even if Haye chooses to fight Wlad now, it will still have to be OK'd by King and Sauerland. Haye can only say where he fights, not who he fights, right now. If King tells him to fight Audley Harrison instead, that's what he'll have to do. That's probably why he hasn't responded to Wlad's accusations of him "bitching out" on two fights. His hands are tied. Like a slave's.
              Where is the slave contract he signed with King and sauerland? care to share?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I dont give a toss if it was an excuse or not the reason that was put out was he got injured. Just like Vitali got injured 4 times when he was suppose to fight Rahman.
                The difference is, Vitali actually had surgery for the injury that caused the cancellation of the fights with Rahman.

Haye never even produced any doctors' reports.

It amazes me Haye still has any fans, it's so easy to see what a lying loud-mouthed fraud he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
                  The difference is, Vitali actually had surgery for the injury that caused the cancellation of the fights with Rahman.

Haye never even produced any doctors' reports.

It amazes me Haye still has any fans, it's so easy to see what a lying loud-mouthed fraud he is.

Show me Vitali's doctors report...Thanks in advance.

Comment

If Haye doesn't accept this fight he will look bad. But I also hope the Klitschkos aren't trying to make him sign some ridiculous contract either.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
                      Haye is only 29 years old and he has plenty of time to fight the Klitschkos. He wants to have more fights so he can gain bargaining power because as of now K2 is only drawing up slave contracts where Wlad gets 70% and theres at least 4 rematch clauses.

Klitschko is being a bully about this stuff and I dont blame Haye for telling him to buzz off!

FIGHT ADAMEK!!!
                      It wwill be a better quality win than anything on the Klitschkos resume'

I'm sure you have copies of the contract to back that up. Oh, wait, you don't? Then GTFO and go jack off to Haye's pictures or something :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X