No announcement yet.

i'm giving pacquaio the "benefit of the doubt" regarding PED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
    See this is what i hate, saying ****** stuff like that....HGH (human Growth Hormone) has nothing to do with endurance. Its performance enhancing properties are also disputed......If it did anything like it usually does in the body, it helps regenerate muscle and lean mass

Nohing to do with endurance
    EPO, which of course, can easily be flushed from your system from 24-48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
      Why go any further than that ?

It's silly tbh.

Pro Athelete = Possible Randoms

If Athlete refuses = he's a cheat

Nothing else matters really.
      Good reasoning and logic.....you must be a lawyer

Comment

Why do pac fans always refer MM as someones Idol, yet when they speak of pac it's like there is no possible way he could ever do wrong. you would think this guy is the living god on earth in the form of man...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingstan315 View Post
          Dude threw 1231 punches against Clotty landed like 267, then looked like he could run a marathon afterward. Huge # of punches, Though he didn't knock him out. So if he's on anything my guess, something like HGH to give him mad endurance...
          wow you must not have been on, there were half a dozen threads saying pac was "out of breath" that fight. Sure he threw 1200 punches but he was tired and it showed between rounds. Its not normal for him to walk back to his corner Z(normally kinda jogs) and he did it from round 6 on.

Comment

I laugh at people who still believe this. You know people on roids got crazy strength right? They can push you around and hold onto you like a gorilla. Yet Manny has been pushed around when in close against his WW opponents...But you guys are pretty dumb/ignorant so I wouldn't expect anyone here to understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
              EPO, which of course, can easily be flushed from your system from 24-48 hours.
              So is that what Floyd was on for his first 40 fights

Whos said that? The only place i have heard it is in these forums with out any professional proof....

Comment

if anyone has dabbled in roids its floyd
                i mean look at his personality ?!!! and his baldness !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingstan315 View Post
                  Why do pac fans always refer MM as someones Idol, yet when they speak of pac it's like there is no possible way he could ever do wrong. you would think this guy is the living god on earth in the form of man...
                  He can do wrong just like every other person on earth.....its the Floyd fans that think everything FLoys says must be true and they will put thier lives on the line to dislike a fighter named Pacquiao

Comment

See this is what i hate, saying ****** stuff like that....HGH (human Growth Hormone) has nothing to do with endurance. Its performance enhancing properties are also disputed......If it did anything like it usually does in the body, it helps regenerate muscle and lean mass

Nohing to do with endurance
                    comprehention dude make sure you understand. the phraze "something like", I'm no scientist but I do under stand that there are substances out the "like" HGH that cannot be detected so easily, That have the ability to increase recovery thus increasing indurence. Plus I'm not accusing anyone just an observation.

Comment

So is that what Floyd was on for his first 40 fights

Whos said that? The only place i have heard it is in these forums with out any professional proof....
                      Perhaps, but he's proven he's clean, and after he did so went on to dominate one of the better fighters of our era.

Who's said what?

Comment

Working...
                      X