Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmao! some people on here actually think mosley would have beaten pac...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
    I've read several posters say that Roach turned down Mosley, but I've never seen a source, can someone provide it?

You ask and shall receive!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      You're describing Margarito and Mayorga. That is not Pacquiao man. That dude is all over the place. His foot speed and foot work is better than Shane at this point of their career.
      You are 100% correct.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
        I don't buy that Shane gassed excuse. He was still throwing well into the 7th rnd. He just couldn't land because he didn't adjust and Floyd did. That statement told the fight right there. Manny is perfect for Shane IMO. Comes forward and stays right in front of you to hit.
        You could tell Shane was winded and breathing heavily by round 4. He still came out in with his twitching and posturing, but he was gassed. He fought through it, but he had too many nerves pumping in the beginning of the fight and it effected him a lot half way through.

Comment

You're describing Margarito and Mayorga. That is not Pacquiao man. That dude is all over the place. His foot speed and foot work is better than Shane at this point of their career.

this is what i mean man... some people are lumping pacs skill to margarito/mayorga

pac boxing skills are very underated in the forums

Comment

He would have beaten Shane for sure that night. Shane was 38 years old with a 1yr and a half layoff. His punches were wide and He was rusty plus stamina was an issue. All things that Pacquiao could Capitalize on.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
              I was disappointed with Mosley's performance.If he fight Pac with that kind of performance he would not have lasted 10 rounds.

Mosley fought like a street fighter..(with those shaking fist) WTF is that all about?.it's very predictable.

One thing is exposed in the fight.Floyd could not take a lot of solid Welterweight heavy punch.

He was able to get out of it coz Shane did not have the finishing touch that night.
              Go back and rewatch episode 3 of 24/7, when Floyd Sr. said he'd be nervous and shaking.

Shane can't handle mental warfare. Its also foreign for Shane to not be the fastest guy and to not have the fastest hands.

When somebody has you timed obviously you are going to begin second guessing yourself.

Shane's reaction to that was jerking around because to him it would probably make it seem like it'd be harder for Floyd to get his timing and rhythm down, but it only sped up the process in making Shane tired.

Comment

I didn't see that against the last pac fights I watched. ODLH, Cotto, Hatton, and Clottey. He simply out punched and out speeded them.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                  I was disappointed with Mosley's performance.If he fight Pac with that kind of performance he would not have lasted 10 rounds.

Mosley fought like a street fighter..(with those shaking fist) WTF is that all about?.it's very predictable.

One thing is exposed in the fight.Floyd could not take a lot of solid Welterweight heavy punch.

He was able to get out of it coz Shane did not have the finishing touch that night.
                  If anything, it proved that Floyd CAN take a welterweight punch, and still dominate the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post

You ask and shall receive!
                    Thanks for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      If anything, it proved that Floyd CAN take a welterweight punch, and still dominate the fight.
                      You could say that million times and people still won't get it. I mean, love Floyd or hate Floyd, dude took two BIG shots from Shane Mosley, survived the round while walking Shane down, then dominated him for the next 10. There shouldn't be any questions about his chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X