Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmao! some people on here actually think mosley would have beaten pac...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iŠoL View Post
    Yeah, the fight is a waste of time now.

But if he had go to Shane before Floyd, then it would have been great for Pac's legacy. Plus I think it would have been a really entertaining fight.

I guess from here, Pac's only option at 147 is Mayweather. Mayweather has just destroyed Mosley, who was the only other viable option at Welterweight.
    And vice versa... there is literally nobody left except Andre Berto.

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    If Williams can make 147 I am not confident of a Pac win.

I would love to see Pac go down to 140 and fight Bradley. I would favor Pac but I think it would be interesting.

I think Martinez beats Floyd @ 160 and I would favor P-Will to beat Floyd at 154.
    I think Floyd beats Martinez.

Similar to how Mosley looked too fast for someone like Margarito, just as Martinez did to Pavlik... Mayweather would be a different animal.

Martinez gets lazy, and he has stamina lapses... you can't have those kind of shortcomings against someone like Floyd.

Sergio is there to be hit, and there to be countered.

It's not a blowout or anything like that, but I think Floyd would win an 8-4 decision.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post

that was meant as a joke... so you dont have to give me that

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        are you guys kidding me? its ok if you big floyd all you want but...

what does he have to do to earn your prop? ughhh
        i ask u the same thing.. *******s and *****s are just a diffrent side of the same coin. some ppl will always discredit pac but u are doing the same to floyd so u shouldnt complain.

saying floyd was ducking mosley even though he called him out like 3 times, then said he was gonna pull out of the fight. floyd beats and its all excuses, lame excuses at that. now discrediting mosley just so u can keep discrediting floyd.

all u show by this thread is that u are keeping up with the dickriding, u cant count mosley out against anyone. shane was outsmarted by floyd, and hes been outsmarted before. thats not pacs game though, and styles make fights.

if nothing else shane is a huge puncher, so he has atleast a punchers chance. in fact he has more than that, its just u *******s who make anyone floyd beats a bum. even if floyd was according to u ducking him before.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

I think Floyd beats Martinez.

Similar to how Mosley looked too fast for someone like Margarito, just as Martinez did to Pavlik... Mayweather would be a different animal.

Martinez gets lazy, and he has stamina lapses... you can't have those kind of shortcomings against someone like Floyd.

Sergio is there to be hit, and there to be countered.

It's not a blowout or anything like that, but I think Floyd would win an 8-4 decision.

anyfighter that can make 147 gets beat by both... pwill/martinez included

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            I don't think Berto offers anything. Bradley would be a better fight, but then again. Bradley hasn't exactly cleared out his division. He's still got Alexander to take care of.

I can't see Pac doing anything else but fight Mayweather, he's too small for 154 and there is no other fights out there.

If Pac retires without fighting Mayweather, I'll cry.

Unlike Pac, Mayweather has a lot more options.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
              are you guys kidding me? its ok if you big floyd all you want but...

what does he have to do to earn your prop? ughhh
              I was disappointed with Mosley's performance.If he fight Pac with that kind of performance he would not have lasted 10 rounds.

Mosley fought like a street fighter..(with those shaking fist) WTF is that all about?.it's very predictable.

One thing is exposed in the fight.Floyd could not take a lot of solid Welterweight heavy punch.

He was able to get out of it coz Shane did not have the finishing touch that night.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Early on it would be but the longer the fight goes it would benefit Pac style more.
                Please Explain how?

The real question is if pac is so sure to beat Mosley. Why didn't they fight him? They had ample opportunity and Shane was willing to sign off on anything. No excuses they weren't confident of beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by iŠoL View Post
                  I don't think Berto offers anything. Bradley would be a better fight, but then again. Bradley hasn't exactly cleared out his division. He's still got Alexander to take care of.

I can't see Pac doing anything else but fight Mayweather, he's too small for 154 and there is no other fights out there.

If Pac retires without fighting Mayweather, I'll cry.

Unlike Pac, Mayweather has a lot more options.
                  Berto does bring his undefeated record to the table and with a recent knockout of Carlos Quintana, he has in a way pushed himself to the top 3-4 welterweights in the world.

Although, I think Shane-Berto should still be made.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    i ask u the same thing.. *******s and *****s are just a diffrent side of the same coin. some ppl will always discredit pac but u are doing the same to floyd so u shouldnt complain.

saying floyd was ducking mosley even though he called him out like 3 times, then said he was gonna pull out of the fight. floyd beats and its all excuses, lame excuses at that. now discrediting mosley just so u can keep discrediting floyd.

all u show by this thread is that u are keeping up with the dickriding, u cant count mosley out against anyone. shane was outsmarted by floyd, and hes been outsmarted before. thats not pacs game though, and styles make fights.

if nothing else shane is a huge puncher, so he has atleast a punchers chance. in fact he has more than that, its just u *******s who make anyone floyd beats a bum. even if floyd was according to u ducking him before.

lmao how am i discrediting floyd? i just find it funny how people think that shane would beat pac. you need to stop overeacting

is all

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                      Please Explain how?

The real question is if pac is so sure to beat Mosley. Why didn't they fight him? They had ample opportunity and Shane was willing to sign off on anything. No excuses they weren't confident of beating him.
                      Mainly because of Pacs ability to maintain a high energy level throughout 12 rounds compared to Shane.

The longer the fight went on, Shane would get more fatigued, and Pac would not slow down.

The slower Shane got, the more punishment he would take.

Shane has to knock out Pac in the first 3-4 rounds, or he would take a beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X