Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which one is it? is manny cheating or fights shot, weight-drained fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
    Manny could be cheating, but as much as Floyd does not trust the NSAC, USADA should not be trusted as well.

This PED thing should be dealt separately, by the FBI maybe, if Floyd really thinks that PAC is roiding and should not be part of the negotiation for the fight. just a thought.
    how much do you think the USADA will make if it was implemented as the standard for boxing fights?

its possible that they would have let floyd slide with the mosley bout and hide dirty tests for him to promote OST testing..

according to *****s, NSAC is made entirely of incompetent baboons and can't detect cheaters for ****....

but the USADA has a conflict of interest with floyd and pac..

applying ***** logic, i have come to the conclusion that floyd is a dirty cheat who uses the USADA testing as a mask so that people won't suspect him...

Comment

Manny is undestructable because of PED's but Floyd would still toy with him....

***** logic for ya

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
        I know for a fact he fights shot. weight drained fighters. As for what he's taking nobody but Ariza knows what Manny puts in his body. Manny doesn't even know what he's taking. We will never know if he is clean unless he takes OST.
        ok... so manny fights shot, weight drained fighters and he's clean...

don't let me catch you with any pacroid stuff now... gotta **** on pac the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
          Manny is undestructable because of PED's but Floyd would still toy with him....

***** logic for ya

*****: "peds makes manny super human, but he still sucks..."

Comment

I think both.

Look at how big his head is

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              manny being impressive at the higher weights is a reason why they say manny is on something..

and at the same time, he's not that impressive?

*****s violate the law of natural selection by their mere existence. all of them are gay and ******ed, they should have died out years ago.
              It isn't about being impressive, it's about how he's beating fighters, and further suspicion arose when he became so adamantly opposed to USADA testing methods.

I didn't say he wasn't impressive. I said he fights shot and weight drained fighters, which is a known fact, as admissions have come directly from the mouth of his trainer.

You know what Ryannn. I suggest you stop posting on these forums. You do nothing other than troll, and all your post are plagued with pointless insults. It's getting old. Either grow up and post in a mature and reasonable manner, or don't post at all.

Comment

Ask Freddie Roach, he told DLH was weight drained and couldn't pull the trigger, Cotto wasn't the same fighter he used to be and that Hatton was softened up by Mayweather.

I didn't say that, Freddie did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  how much do you think the USADA will make if it was implemented as the standard for boxing fights?

its possible that they would have let floyd slide with the mosley bout and hide dirty tests for him to promote OST testing..

according to *****s, NSAC is made entirely of incompetent baboons and can't detect cheaters for ****....

but the USADA has a conflict of interest with floyd and pac..

applying ***** logic, i have come to the conclusion that floyd is a dirty cheat who uses the USADA testing as a mask so that people won't suspect him...
                  I don't know, nor do I care. It's irrelevant.

Are you aware of the prestige behind WADA testing protocols? They are THE world standard, having practically eliminated potential cheaters in the Olympic games. NSAC testing policies pale in comparison. Hence the reason they're looking to improve their methods by adopting some of WADA's policies.

Oh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                    It isn't about being impressive, it's about how he's beating fighters, and further suspicion arose when he became so adamantly opposed to USADA testing methods.

I didn't say he wasn't impressive. I said he fights shot and weight drained fighters, which is a known fact, as admissions have come directly from the mouth of his trainer.

You know what Ryannn. I suggest you stop posting on these forums. You do nothing other than troll, and all your post are plagued with pointless insults. It's getting old. Either grow up and post in a mature and reasonable manner, or don't post at all.
                    im sorry, i don't get that. how can his wins be impressive if they were shot and weightdrained in the first place?

enlighten me.

you can only **** on pac two ways.

you can say he fights shot, past-prime over rated fighter as long as you say he's clean

or

you can say he is on PED's, as long as you say his wins are legendary

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                      I don't know, nor do I care. It's irrelevant.

Are you aware of the prestige behind WADA testing protocols? They are THE world standard, having practically eliminated potential cheaters in the Olympic games. NSAC testing policies pale in comparison. Hence the reason they're looking to improve their methods by adopting some of WADA's policies.

Oh.
                      why should manny be the one pressured to take it then?

why not put pressure on the commision to implement it?

if you guys are really about cleaning up the sport and not just hanging on every bs that comes out of floyd's mouth, then how come there are no threads from floyd fans like:

"NSAC, should implement better testing"

instead, its like this:

"Take the test, pacroid... you dirty cheat!"

which makes you a bunch of stans that hangs on every word that comes out off floyd's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X