Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which one is it? is manny cheating or fights shot, weight-drained fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman always fought the best even though he was the smaller man

if someone told me 3 years ago that Pacman and Cotto would fight i would of laughed

Comment

Originally posted by Olympia77 View Post
      Pacman always fought the best even though he was the smaller man

if someone told me 3 years ago that Pacman and Cotto would fight i would of laughed
      so, manny's wins are legendary, but he's on drugs. that's your stand.

the other choice is:

manny's wins are overrated, but he's clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        floyd came in over weight before. the high penalty is justified. manny has never been linked to PED use before.

let's don't go off topic.

which one is it?

impressive wins on drugs or questionable wins clean?
        i dont question his victories at all. i didnt like the catch weight against cotto simply because he didnt need it but i didnt flip over it but none the less manny has no logical reason why he cant take osdt. he gets his commission aids test and it absolutely doesnt effect him and the commission has failed to catch designer PED's thats a fact so why not take a blood tests?

Comment

so, manny's wins are legendary, but he's on drugs. that's your stand.

the other choice is:

manny's wins are overrated, but he's clean.
          If Manny is on drugs then Floyd Mayweather is straight

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
            i dont question his victories at all. i didnt like the catch weight against cotto simply because he didnt need it but i didnt flip over it but none the less manny has no logical reason why he cant take osdt. he gets his commission aids test and it absolutely doesnt effect him and the commission has failed to catch designer PED's thats a fact so why not take a blood tests?
            im not here to convince you that manny isn't on something. go to the other threads for that.

just want to get your stands on record, so that you can **** on pac the right way and not look like a bunch of hypocritical douche bags.

so for you, its Pac's wins are legendary and he's a dirty cheat...
            Last edited by Ryannn; 05-07-2010, 06:02 AM.

Comment

i dont take anything away from his victories thats what im saying.

Comment

Both in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                  Both in my opinion.

manny being impressive at the higher weights is a reason why they say manny is on something..

and at the same time, he's not that impressive?

*****s violate the law of natural selection by their mere existence. all of them are gay and ******ed, they should have died out years ago.
                  Last edited by Ryannn; 05-07-2010, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Trust who?

Manny could be cheating, but as much as Floyd does not trust the NSAC, USADA should not be trusted as well.

This PED thing should be dealt separately, by the FBI maybe, if Floyd really thinks that PAC is roiding and should not be part of the negotiation for the fight. just a thought.

Comment

the main argument why manny is on something is because he has been impressive in the higher weights,

yet those are the same people who say manny fights shot, weight-drained fighters...

gotta pick one, *****s. can't be both.
                      I know for a fact he fights shot. weight drained fighters. As for what he's taking nobody but Ariza knows what Manny puts in his body. Manny doesn't even know what he's taking. We will never know if he is clean unless he takes OST.

Comment

Working...
                      X