Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're son was fighting a fighter accused of PED's would you oppose OSDT's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I will not let my son near a fighter that's accused of PHD.

Comment

Are we really doing these "what if" threads now? really??

Comment

Originally posted by Fanny Packiao View Post
        yeah yeah yeah..simple typo....not a big deal....

what are your thoughts Mak?

it depends...who's saying the rumors?

also, if my son sucks as a boxer, i'd tell him not to fight...but if my son had floyd's skills, i'd tell him to man up...whoop that ass and make that money

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Are we really doing these "what if" threads now? really??
          dude, im just asking...if you were the father of a fighter, and your son(fighter) was gonna take a fight with someone who was accused of PED's would you allow your son to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            it depends...who's saying the rumors?

also, if my son sucks as a boxer, i'd tell him not to fight...but if my son had floyd's skills, i'd tell him to man up...whoop that ass and make that money
            people are jsut saying rumors.....

lol@ maike that money.....lol..4 real!! get that 60 million dollar check

Comment

Originally posted by Fanny Packiao View Post
              sorry for TYPO in the thread title...it should be PED, not PHD.....@myself....lol

I would like to ask all of the fans out there, if your son was supposed to fight someone who was accused of taking performance enhancing drugs, would you want your son to say "**** the test" and just fight him or would you be concerned with the safety of your son?

or how about if you were actually the trainer of your son...

I know a lot of fans think that Mayweathers request's for Olympic Style Drug Testing is ****** and that he is scared to fight Manny, but these guys arent fighters, they are just fans so they want to see action & brutality. I wonder how many of these guys who oppose ODST now as fans, would continue to oppose it if they were training their son to fight a guy who was accused of taking PHD's

Lets talk about this
              I don't think Floyd is scared of Pacquiao, nor do I believe Manny is taking anything. Public perception can be a mutha, but it also covers up heavily what may be simply two guys with huge egos butting heads. It's easy to say all Pacquiao has to do is test to prove he's clean, but on the flipside it can be looked at as Pacquiao giving in to Floyd with Floyd gaining a mental advantage.

My personal opinion, I think the OST is simply to benefit Floyd for his fights, and though I think he'd like to see the sport follow suit, he's not gonna go on any type of crusade because he's only responsible for 1 person, himself. I believe Pacquiao will end up testing and they'll work out an agreement and everything will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                I don't think Floyd is scared of Pacquiao, nor do I believe Manny is taking anything. Public perception can be a mutha, but it also covers up heavily what may be simply two guys with huge egos butting heads. It's easy to say all Pacquiao has to do is test to prove he's clean, but on the flipside it can be looked at as Pacquiao giving in to Floyd with Floyd gaining a mental advantage.

My personal opinion, I think the OST is simply to benefit Floyd for his fights, and though I think he'd like to see the sport follow suit, he's not gonna go on any type of crusade because he's only responsible for 1 person, himself. I believe Pacquiao will end up testing and they'll work out an agreement and everything will be fine.
                makes sense!!! nice post

Comment

Damn i didnt no pac was being accused of having a phd?????

Comment

So this thread is asking if we were Floyd Mayweather Sr?

That's some scary ****.

Comment

Originally posted by fanny packiao View Post
                      dude, im just asking...if you were the father of a fighter, and your son(fighter) was gonna take a fight with someone who was accused of ped's would you allow your son to fight him?
                      the one that started accusing hm of being on ped's was his dad in the first place u ****** ****!!!!the mayweathers just cant handle that theres a better boxer in the game then floyd mayweather......

Comment

Working...
                      X