No announcement yet.

"If your jab is faster than mine, show me. Show me right now!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by And Still View Post
    If round 8 (2:10), when Floyd was talking to Shane in the middle of the ring, that is what he was saying. "Show me that jab."

Then Shane throws a jab, and Floyd rips him with a counter right hand.

Floyd really punked Shane. At that point, I think SM went into survival mode.
    If thats what he said then that pisses me off, shane is a legend he dont need to be disrespected like that!!! fuk floyd that big mouth mothafuka i wish shane had stopped him in the 2nd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
      If thats what he said then that pisses me off, shane is a legend he dont need to be disrespected like that!!! fuk floyd that big mouth mothafuka i wish shane had stopped him in the 2nd!!!
      He only said it to Shane because Shane claimed it first. So, no disrespect was given. If you make claims, back them up! Everyone said Shane was as fast as Floyd- Floyd said, "let me see it then". You're letting your hard-on for Floyd dictate what little brains you got, palooka.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
        If round 8 (2:10), when Floyd was talking to Shane in the middle of the ring, that is what he was saying. "Show me that jab."

Then Shane throws a jab, and Floyd rips him with a counter right hand.

Floyd really punked Shane. At that point, I think SM went into survival mode.
        did u wet urself?

Comment

Originally posted by JudeTheObscure View Post
          He only said it to Shane because Shane claimed it first. So, no disrespect was given. If you make claims, back them up! Everyone said Shane was as fast as Floyd- Floyd said, "let me see it then". You're letting your hard-on for Floyd dictate what little brains you got, palooka.

What "The Obscure" one said........if you want to talk....back it up. Floyd backed his talk up.....Shane didn't. Shane said he is just as fast, stronger and too much "man" for Floyd.......Floyd said this isn't a weightlifting comp....you need strength from head to toe......

floyd backed it up.....Shane didn't.

Comment

at one point the ref broke them up and mosley said to floyd "did you hear what he said??" which basically meant "listen to the ref fuckface" and floyd replied "WHAT?" and ripped him with a straight right followed by a left hook. after that the announcers commented on mosley talking in the ring, and then floyd said something else

i think Emmanuel Steward should be fired for ruining every fight by saying who's going to win in the first round.. i lol'd when he said "this is exactly what i thought was going to happen" near the end.

and lol @ steward saying floyd looks much stronger, mosley has what i call jingly jingly punches, his arms are rubbering and his hands aren't closed, mosley has no defense for the right hand - expect floyd to land more of those as the fight goes on.. announcers are supposed to make the fight MORE exciting, not tell you the end lol..

i guess he just does his job a little too well..
            Last edited by Talon; 05-04-2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Wow...Floyd just embarrassed Shane. I mean, Shane did talk a fair bit of ****, but damn...Mayweather's ruthless. Can't say that it wasn't badass.

Comment

This is boxing man.

Shane had a chance to prove himself.

He said his speed and power would be too much for Floyd to handle, but that didn't turn out to be true.

Comment

Talon, that's a good point I never noticed until you pointed it out- Emmaunel Steward *IS* always pulling that "this is exactly what i thought was going to happen", but at the same time, hes less disturbing then Jim Lampley lately, who is almost certainly going through some withdrawl problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
                    did u wet urself?
                    Small amount of pre-cum.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                      at one point the ref broke them up and mosley said to floyd "did you hear what he said??" which basically meant "listen to the ref fuckface" and floyd replied "WHAT?" and ripped him with a straight right followed by a left hook. after that the announcers commented on mosley talking in the ring, and then floyd said something else

i think Emmanuel Steward should be fired for ruining every fight by saying who's going to win in the first round.. i lol'd when he said "this is exactly what i thought was going to happen" near the end.

and lol @ steward saying floyd looks much stronger, mosley has what i call jingly jingly punches, his arms are rubbering and his hands aren't closed, mosley has no defense for the right hand - expect floyd to land more of those as the fight goes on.. announcers are supposed to make the fight MORE exciting, not tell you the end lol..

i guess he just does his job a little too well..
                      The funniest post I've read all week

"This is exactly what I thought was gonna happen"

XD

Damn Manny Steward. Spoilers much?

Comment

Working...
                      X