No announcement yet.

"If your jab is faster than mine, show me. Show me right now!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by judetheobscure View Post
    talon, that's a good point i never noticed until you pointed it out- emmaunel steward *is* always pulling that "this is exactly what i thought was going to happen", but at the same time, hes less disturbing then jim lampley lately, who is almost certainly going through some withdrawl problems.
    hahahahahahahaha---****ing classic--that's why floyd called emmanuel an uncle tom---he's a puppet on string when he commentates---he said one time when floyd was fighting corley, that he would possibly favor sharmba mitchell to beat floyd, coz he had the handspeed and equal punching power to challenge floyd---we all know how that turned out---

then he once said floyd was great and would be greater as he progressed---then said, he never considered him great---then said, he's not a classic boxer, coz he doesn't jab, and floyd does jab---he jabbed a lot at the lighter weight classes--it's like steward tries to save face---and he looks stupid---always following merchant's criticism of floyd---you could tell in the baldomir and de la hoya fight---and some in the hatton fight---i called him a puppet on here about 3 years ago, and he's gotten better some---but he still has his ways though---and the lampley line about his withdrawl problems was ****ing hilarious---larry merchant is also---with his alcoholic ass---lol

Comment

could someone fill me in about the withdrawl problems lampley is having? edit.. im kinda lazy too can someone tell me the time and round floyd laughs at mosley?

Comment

I think Floyd really wanted to punish Shane for the way he disrespected him at the Marquez fight and calling him a coward on ESPN. Floyd whooped his ass badly, Havent seen FMJ hit someone that hard in a while

Comment

What's sad is Mayweather can hit Mosley that clean so many times and never hurt him. At least Mosley had Mayweather doing the chicken dance in the 2nd round. Mosley had his opportunity and blew it. Mayweather was so open for an uppercut when he was hurt. Damn you Shane,damn you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
            could someone fill me in about the withdrawl problems lampley is having? edit.. im kinda lazy too can someone tell me the time and round floyd laughs at mosley?
            I have the same questions. What withdrawal?

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
              C'mon, dawg.

**ck you see Mariah Careys old couger ass...

Comment

I just find it hilarious that Michael J. Fox (who's next to Oscar) chuckles and then has that jaw dropped look like "Damn, he just popped him."

Comment

Ali in his mind "oh snap"

Comment

nick cannon in his mind: this motherf**cker in front of me pulling a bhop?

Comment

Originally posted by JudeTheObscure View Post
                      Talon, that's a good point I never noticed until you pointed it out- Emmaunel Steward *IS* always pulling that "this is exactly what i thought was going to happen", but at the same time, hes less disturbing then Jim Lampley lately, who is almost certainly going through some withdrawl problems.
                      I agree, Manny's always stroking his dick by the end of the fight talking about how he predicted it perfectly even if he didn't at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X