• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** arum.manny should leave top rank.its disgraceful

145,150???come on man

cotto rematch???

margo fight??

those are both bull**** fights that make manny look bad and su****ious.......manny leave arum and be your own man.....i know you are better than this

Cotto at 150 for an 8th title. Im just speechless.

Comment

LOL Larry I don't agree with you always...

BUT THIS I TOTALLY SUPPORT YOU MATE!

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
        145,150???come on man

cotto rematch???

margo fight??

those are both bull**** fights that make manny look bad and su****ious.......manny leave arum and be your own man.....i know you are better than this
        Manny's not exactly a good specimen of an intelligent man.He fought Clottey for peanuts and now he will take peanut money fights against Margarito,Cotto then Clottey rematches.If he was clever he could have left Arum long back.

Comment

seriously..arum is destroying mannys legacy..leave arum and you and floyd can sit down and negotiate a fight on ya'll own...arum is a peice of ****

Comment

I agree, Arum should stop being a promoter

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Manny's not exactly a good specimen of an intelligent man.He fought Clottey for peanuts and now he will take peanut money fights against Margarito,Cotto then Clottey rematches.If he was clever he could have left Arum long back.
              manny needs to get rid of konz..now i see why hes around him all the time..hes arums boy and is brain washing manny with dumbass advise..terrible advice

Comment

I told Burner last night in his "around the corner" thread. That there will be a lot of stories coming out and that everybody will run with every single story. Smarten up people.

Comment

Too bad he's not that bright to be his own boss like Floyd..He would still need to business with a promoter just like Floyd is with Oscar since he doesn't have a license..Arum will suck him dry until he's no longer useful to him..

Comment

Fight vs someone you beat the hell out off at again at Cweight...

Fight vs a well known cheater

All in house fights

Sounds like that **** Arum..

Comment

Working...
                    X