Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ali ****ed cooper up..no need to **** on one legend to big up another

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
      Yer he wins... but Ali should be dominating this guy. Not getting knocked around the ring... having to cheat to win (ripping a glove up).

Look at Ali's defense... it's not great like Floyd's is.

Floyd does everything better than Ali.
      Ali has a better jab, isn't afraid to throw combinations and flurries like Floyd is.....has better lateral movement and footwork......

not to mention he fought the higher quality of opposition.....showed great heart and character through adversity....

also, Dundee didn't tear the glove and Ali didn't get any extra time either.......what this proves is that Ali can get off the floor and still win a fight

oh and Ali >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mayweather

Comment

It confuses me how people can watch the film and at the same time say that Ali was given more time to recover and cheated. How much additional time did he get, 3 seconds? The glove was ripped already and Dundee made a show out of it, but it didn't buy them any time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
          Watch round 5 to see how a great fighter responds to adversity.
          I was ignoring that round on purpose you know...

Also, this is also to point out Ali etc wouldn't have had a chance against the K-bros. Ali was great as he dominated his era. However, head to head the K-bros would beat him. I mean if Frazier and Cooper can put Ali down.... I don't want to know what Wlad would do.

Comment

Watch round 5 to see how a great fighter responds to adversity.
            very true.......

TS is a ****ing ***** piece of ****e who doesn't know **** about boxing

Comment

It confuses me how people can watch the film and at the same time say that Ali was given more time to recover and cheated. How much additional time did he get, 3 seconds? The glove was ripped already and Dundee made a show out of it, but it didn't buy them any time.
              I think the video is edited. In reality it took longer.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
                What i like is the fact they had to buy time by ripping the glove... we look at that like its nothing... if someone did that today they would get raped for it
                chico spitting his gumsheild out agianst castillo prob change the outcome of that fight that not cheating

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                  I was ignoring that round on purpose you know...

Also, this is also to point out Ali etc wouldn't have had a chance against the K-bros. Ali was great as he dominated his era. However, head to head the K-bros would beat him. I mean if Frazier and Cooper can put Ali down.... I don't want to know what Wlad would do.
                  Wladimir Klitschko at 21 years of age:

Let's not bring up what happened to 27 year old 40-1 Wladimir Klitschko against 37 year old Corrie Sanders.

Comment

Ali did not get any extra time............Many people claim Ali got an extra minute

watch the ****ing fight and count for urself how much extra time Ali got......stupid ****s

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
                      very true.......

TS is a ****ing ***** piece of ****e who doesn't know **** about boxing
                      Now, now. Don't jump to conclusions. I'm addressing each post in turn with reasonable responses. Don't be rude now.

Comment

Working...
                      X