Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Pac can do this to make it not seem like he is surrendering to Floyd's will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Pac can do this to make it not seem like he is surrendering to Floyd's will

Ok I get that the issue is not really about the tests themselves its about Pac not allowing Floyd to seem like he is the boss and holding all of the cards in negotiations, thus making Pac not appear like an equal part of all this.

So I understand why he can't just simply give into what Floyd wants though it does suck for both of them and all of us fans.

Though, I think if Pac also requests some special condition even if its small and if Floyd accepts that condition that Pac wants he will give into whatever testing. I think this remedies the situation because he does look like an equal still in negotiations even though he gave in as long as Floyd makes a concession.

Maybe, I don't know..... he can request to pick Floyd's gloves or something mundane like that its not important what it is but just that Pac doesn't seem like he is surrendering which is really what I think this stalling is all about.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Ok I get that the issue is not really about the tests themselves its about Pac not allowing Floyd to seem like he is the boss and holding all of the cards in negotiations, thus making Pac not appear like an equal part of all this.

So I understand why he can't just simply give into what Floyd wants though it does suck for both of them and all of us fans.

Though, I think if Pac also requests some special condition even if its small and if Floyd accepts that condition that Pac wants he will give into whatever testing. I think this remedies the situation because he does look like an equal still in negotiations even though he gave in as long as Floyd makes a concession.

Maybe, I don't know..... he can request to pick Floyd's gloves or something mundane like that its not important what it is but just that Pac doesn't seem like he is surrendering which is really what I think this stalling is all about.
    Actually I believe that Floyd had already let Manny pick the gloves if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

if floyd gets OST then pac is forced to do something that will affect him psychologically. So pac should be able to force floyd to do something that will affect floyd psychologically.... like fighting in manilla. PI.

Fair's fair.... tit for tat.
      Last edited by Pullcounter; 05-04-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Pac made a 10 million per pound penalty stipulation in the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
          Actually I believe that Floyd had already let Manny pick the gloves if I'm not mistaken.
          I believe it was the size of the gloves not the brand. 10 oz. gloves are used in a welterweight fight unless stipulated in the contract. Does anyone know what size were used in the Floyd/Shane fight?

Comment

Point of matter is the blood testing is "NOT"necessary, Flyod should just stop this bullcrap blood testing crusade to clean the sport and fight Pac!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snd_dsigner_dan View Post
              I believe it was the size of the gloves not the brand. 10 oz. gloves are used in a welterweight fight unless stipulated in the contract. Does anyone know what size were used in the Floyd/Shane fight?
              8oz I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                I'm pretty sure Pac made a 10 million per pound penalty stipulation in the contract.
                Maybe if Floyd is smart he should complain about it in the new negotiations for a while even though he knowingly will agree to it later.

Floyd can do this in order to get Pac to agree to testing by making him think he has conceded to the weight stipulation, so in Pac's mind it will be ok for him to make a concession because Floyd had made one he "didn't want to".

Comment

Maybe if Floyd is smart he should complain about it in the new negotiations for a while even though he knowingly will agree to it later.

Floyd can do this in order to get Pac to agree to testing by making him think he has conceded to the weight stipulation, so in Pac's mind it will be ok for him to make a concession because Floyd had made one he "didn't want to".
                  Sounds like a couple of prima donna's to me.

Comment

I believe Floyd didn't care much about the $10 million per pound stipulation because he knows he could make 147 with ease. Many people here made the stipulation such a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X