Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by And Still View Post
    Quiet as a church mouse.

They won't sign on anymore.
    They will sign in under "anonymous names" and declare themselves Floyd fans-lol

Comment

What you remember is vargas ' body being ripped up, and nando muscling Oscar along the ropes early with a near knockdown (that prolly should have been scored as such).

Only in the mid/late rounds did FLH's boxing ability take control.

I invite you to rewatch, and note how the commentators even take note of Vargas' strength:

You must stop yourself with the selective "smaller man" argument. When it's mentioned that Pac put on weight, you bring up that Floyd also came from 106. When it suits you, Pac becomes microscopic.
      Unless you have some proof of what you're saying you probably shouldnt make ridiculous accusations like that. Ive never thought Pac was big enough to beat Floyd, ever. Dont group me with people unless you have any idea about what ive actually said. Vargas did look strong and DLHs skill overcame that. Why is it too much to expect that from Floyd? Whether Pac was roided in his best performance or not I still think Floyd beats him, so no need to hold up the fight over an issue that wont play into the outcome.

Comment

Pacman's recognition of Floyd's speed is just an indication of how honest and humble he is. But we'll all see in the ring who's better if and when the Pacquiao-Mayweather match pushes through

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
          every boxer in this sport needs to take olympic style drug testing...every athlete in every sport...
          That's totally absurd. Boxers i can understand. But every athlete in every sport???? Damn, youve got to be kidding me.

NBA? NFL? NHL? nobody in their right mind would go and demand that athletes like Lebron and Kobe undergo random blood tests. I say NOBODY except you and some die hard Floyd fans

Comment

Originally posted by omme View Post
            Pacman's recognition of Floyd's speed is just an indication of how honest and humble he is. But we'll all see in the ring who's better if and when the Pacquiao-Mayweather match pushes through
            He is only honest about Floyd,because he would be a bigger fool to deny it...
            Let's not label him as "honest or humble"....there are many cases where he was PROVEN to be dishonest,lie and act like an ego-maniac in negotiations....

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              Pac is willing to be tested same as every other fighter in Nevada. Floyd expects him to the testing HE wants there is a difference. There are testing standards in place going beyond that is jumping through hoops. If Pac wants to fight in 4oz gloves it wouldnt be jumping through hoops for Floyd since both fighters would be doing it? Thats ridiculous if one fighter wants something and the other doesnt its jumping through hoops for the fighter who would rather not do it.

Well a lot of fighter has passed the Nevada test and that test has been confirm to be easily beatable just like Mosley beat those test with his highly designed drugs, So Pac getting himself tested under the WADA along with his opponent isnt jumping through hoops but in fact makes him clean to anyone who might be suspicious.

One there is no 4 oz gloves so your point there is mooted, Maybe MMA gloves would have been a better argument.

And jumping through hoops isnt about one fighter wanting something and the other saying no, Jumping through hoops would be Mayweather asking Pacquiao to get the test while he himself refuse to do the same test, Pac doesnt need to budge all he has to do is keep up with his no stance but am not going to sit on a keyboard and question why a fighter getting hit in the face wants him and his opponent tested so that he doesnt feel like his opponent has an advantage over him by enhancing himself with drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Well a lot of fighter has passed the Nevada test and that test has been confirm to be easily beatable just like Mosley beat those test with his highly designed drugs, So Pac getting himself tested under the WADA along with his opponent isnt jumping through hoops but in fact makes him clean to anyone who might be suspicious.

One there is no 4 oz gloves so your point there is mooted, Maybe MMA gloves would have been a better argument.

And jumping through hoops isnt about one fighter wanting something and the other saying no, Jumping through hoops would be Mayweather asking Pacquiao to get the test while he himself refuse to do the same test, Pac doesnt need to budge all he has to do is keep up with his no stance but am not going to sit on a keyboard and question why a fighter getting hit in the face wants him and his opponent tested so that he doesnt feel like his opponent has an advantage over him by enhancing himself with drugs.
                MMA gloves are 4oz, not sure what you're talking about. The fact is that making a fighter do extra requirements than the commission requires that he doesnt want to do is making him jump through hoops. Mayweathers calls for a level playing field are also hollow when 2 fights ago he had every possible advantage over a smaller man in Marquez. Im at the gym daily and I spar weekly so your sitting behind a keyboard theory is also irrelevant. Im willing to spar any man at the gym without asking them to take testing to prove they're clean.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still
                  No worries...I'll hold you down

The newspapers know that if they print an article about Manny that is not complimentary, they will get.......

11. Pinoy
                  When used as a verb, "to pinoy" means to whine incessantly about inconsequential matters. The fullest extent of pinoying includes starting boycotts, sending letters to corporate executives, creating Facebook hate pages, and even filing frivolous lawsuits.
                  Examples of 'Pinoying' include demanding four different apologies from Adam Carolla for a joke, or sending protest letters to AT&T to boycott Floyd Mayweather.
                  Ex 1) My burrito was a tad cold, so I'm going to 'pinoy' the hell out of Taco Bell until they mail me 89 cents.

Ex2) Did you hear that CBS Radio was pinoyed over that drug-testing joke?

***** whine complain weasel cry annoy bother

by The Thesaurus Apr 12, 2010

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=pinoy&page=2
                  Reported for racism. I don't know how many alts did you have but this time I hope they ban your ip address permanently. Others should report this scumbag as well.

Comment

Originally posted by titan_1987 View Post
                    That's totally absurd. Boxers i can understand. But every athlete in every sport???? Damn, youve got to be kidding me.

NBA? NFL? NHL? nobody in their right mind would go and demand that athletes like Lebron and Kobe undergo random blood tests. I say NOBODY except you and some die hard Floyd fans

is it so hard for them to undergo USADA testing in and out of comp.......???

Comment

Who was Oscar's trainer when he fought the roided Vargas?

Floyd just fought for $40 million. Plus. He lost nothing.
                      How much did Manny lose against the African? $25 mil?

In case you haven't noticed, the tide of public opinion has turned against the illiterate Pacquiao.
                      Manny Pacquiao
                      George Foreman
                      Joe Frazier
                      Thomas Hearns
                      Larry Holmes
                      Joe Louis

All were high school dropouts. So if youre going to say Pacquiao is an illiterate. I guess the others are illiterate too?

Comment

Working...
                      X