No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez opinions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
    June 26th. No opponent named yet though.
    yea itll be some tomato can theyll find in a couple weeks. whats his record now? 4-0?

Comment

i like him and was very impressed by him,hes only 19 and is a very good fighter already,the boy has a big future ahead of him

Comment

Heard alot about him and was first time watching him fight. He impressed me but just hope they don't rush him into big fights straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          yea itll be some tomato can theyll find in a couple weeks. whats his record now? 4-0?
          Correct.... With 4 kos.

Comment

hopefully golden boy can guide alvarez to success. itll be the first fighter golden boy would of ever made properly and not be rushed.

Comment

He beats Berto right now.

Comment

What were you guys opinion on Alvarez yesterday? To me he looked pretty impressive, although cotto was fighting like 2 weightclasses over his natural.

The kid was hurt and finished strong, his defence needs a lot of work and tighten up some of that offence a bit. Hes only 19 and i was impressed.

what you guys think?
                I was impressed with his accuracy, and ability to find openings. Reminds me of a young Marquez.

Comment

He has a strong body for a 19 year old. He looks like a full fledged welterweight. He can fight from what I saw but it's early he has a lot of experience to gain from hear on out. I'd definitely be interested in seeing him fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    He beats Berto right now.
                    at this point i dont think so..maybe in a year or two

Comment

What were you guys opinion on Alvarez yesterday? To me he looked pretty impressive, although cotto was fighting like 2 weightclasses over his natural.

The kid was hurt and finished strong, his defence needs a lot of work and tighten up some of that offence a bit. Hes only 19 and i was impressed.

what you guys think?
                      he fights just liek cotto, and admires his work just liek cotto too. So will suffer the same fate as cotto.

Pacman and Margi are relentless, they do not let up. Hence the reason they are cottos losses (although i feel he lost to clottey too). Cotto likes to land something, then take a stroll around the ring with a bounce or 2 to admire his work.

Againts Pac and margi, he was hit and run down everytime he tried to relax, take a look, then reset.

Alverez is no different and it's going to get him killed. All that posing is amateurish.

Comment

Working...
                      X