Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Retirement Not Out of The Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shane still got fight in him... he better not retire yet. he cant go out with this kind of loss... all this showed was that shane cant hang with elites at this point in his career. shane still has at least 2 more fights in him. its just a matter of matchmaking... to hear him with no confidence kills me. even when cotto got demolished by pac, cotto was dying to get back in the ring.... it was hard to see shane hesitate about his future.

Comment

Be smart with that $10,000,000, Shane.

Comment

The thing about Floyd and Pacquiao is there both so good, they make 90% of the people they beat look like its time to retire. The way they mentally destroy a fighter in just a few rounds is brilliant. Floyd made a believer of me last night with that performance, as did Pacquiao with Cotto. I cant speak for everyone but I actually feel privileged im around to see them both fight........ i bet i get slaughtered for saying that now ha ha.

Comment

It is time to hang it up...Shane..

I t was a good payday..and Mosley has done a lot in the sports of boxing..it is time to enjoy life.

Comment

I could def see a rematch with Cotto happening before retirement. Both men are past it at this point and it could make for a competitive match like the first.

Comment

Can't say much about retirement cause he didn't look so good against Floyd, but then again, everyone looks like **** when they fight Floyd. But I still wanna see him against Berto, maybe he still has something left after all.

Comment

I know he's got nothing left to prove, but Mosley still shouldn't go out on that note. I think he might be able to beat Berto, but unlike before I actually do view that as a tough fight for him given how bad he looked last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Aut_72 View Post
                  Can't say much about retirement cause he didn't look so good against Floyd, but then again, everyone looks like **** when they fight Floyd. But I still wanna see him against Berto, maybe he still has something left after all.
                  Yeah, Floyd makes everyone look like an amateur which is why they say he hasn't fought anyone. Shane definitely shouldn't go out like that. Give us one or two more Sugar!

Comment

damn the sport of boxing is cruel, no love whatsoever. just 2 days ago, mosley was back in his prime and the biggest threat to to the number 2 p4p champ, now after 1 loss, he should retire ? damn, wheres the love. shane is still a great fighter and still the champ at 147, he kept the belt.

mosley is a problem for berto, cotto,clottey,quintana and paul williams, why should he retire, theres pleny opponents he could whoop on

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      WBA welterweight champion Shane Mosley, 38-years-old, is not sure of his next move. He was dominated by Floyd Mayweather Jr. on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mosley made a guarantee of $7 million for the fight with Mayweather. The pay-per-view revenue should give him a few more million. After the fight was over, Mosley was asked if he planned to fight again, or retire from the sport. Mosley would not give a straight answer on his future. He needs to review a tape of his performance before making a final decision. [Click Here To Read More]
                      He needs to retire, he looked every bit his age last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X