Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Floyd beats Shane will Shane immediately be "washed up" and "old"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if Floyd beats Shane will Shane immediately be "washed up" and "old"?

I am just wondering what the excuses from the Mayweather detractors will be...

It is how he loses.

For example. Roy VS Calzaghe was bad, but he wasn't shot, he still had some.

Roy VS hopkisn was abd, Hopkins wasn't doing much and Roy looked bad. He is shot to me.

As a boxing fan, you should know this sort of thing yourself, but we all learn.

If Shane can't pull the tirgger, then I suspect he's done. His legs aren;t what they were and if his power and speed are gone, with a lack of output, I'd say he's done.

If he is worse than Hatton, JMM, he's done.

Comment

No but we have to be objective and acknowledge the fact that Mosley is nearly 40, and hasn't fought in 16 months.

Still if Mayweather wins tonight, it will be a very good victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero Complex View Post
        So if Floyd beats Shane will Shane immediately be "washed up" and "old"?
        Ya kinda like when Mayweather dominated Marquez and Pac dominated Hatton. NEWSFLASH: That's what happens every single time dickhead. But thanks for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Ya kinda like when Mayweather dominated Marquez and Pac dominated Hatton. NEWSFLASH: That's what happens every single time dickhead. But thanks for asking.
          Kill yourself, immediately...

Comment

No need for excuses, facts are facts, Cotto beat him in 07, he is 39, inactive for over a year and half, look like **** against Mayorga but looked great against a tailor made opponent.

Comment

YES. May 1st - best Welter in the world.... May 2nd has been

Comment

no cus he's already washed up and old.

Comment

well, you can't give mayweather fans the satisfaction and then they can't give their own dues. so inside i'll give him props but not to hype up mayweather fans cause their heads will blow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchill79 View Post
                    YES. May 1st - best Welter in the world.... May 2nd has been
                    Floyd is fighting Shane tonight, not Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X