Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Floyd beats Shane will Shane immediately be "washed up" and "old"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hero Complex View Post
    I am just wondering what the excuses from the Mayweather detractors will be...
    Never mind them losers.At the moment Shane's fast,powerful and bigger.Mayweather hasnt faced anyone like that yet but come after Mayweather has destroyed him,'Floyd fights old men,Mosley was 38 and hadnt fought for more than a year'.What more can you say to such ******s,just ignore them?

Comment

Well, what do you expect? This is the longest layoff of Mosley's career. And the only person you can't blame that on is Paul Williams. Berto, Pacquiao, and Mayweather up until now jerked him around and because of that he's gonna likely have ring rust going into the fight.

Comment

i think people will make excuse for shane if he has been knockout with this fight..But imo i dont see a KO in this fight..Floyd has no power or whatsoever to knockdown shane..

Comment

Of course! Every fighter that loses was overrated to begin with and shot and wahsed up afterwards.

Comment

Yea Shane will only be 38 if he loses if he wins he'll be 29.

Comment

He is 40 years old.

enough said

Comment

Originally posted by Hero Complex View Post
                I am just wondering what the excuses from the Mayweather detractors will be...
                he certainly isn't in his prime anymore considering how much of a hard time he had with Mayorga...but Mosley is still a A level fighter.

Comment

Shane is fit, fired up and ready to fight.

if he doesn't look like Shane on fight night...

its probably because of the guy he is in there with.

Comment

Yeah, Floyd had a layoff too, but those kind of don't have the affect on a younger fighter that they do on an older fighter. The reason I still have this close to an even fight is because Mosley does good when he's on the attack.

Comment

I am sure Mosley will be in the best shape his body will permit. If he looks his age, we will be subject to thread after thread about how Mayweather beat a prime Mosley and if he pulls of the upset, many of us will still know he could have even done better ten years ago. But either way we all will either be watching it of following it. It is still a big fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X