Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else notice Shane's pencil thin legs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
    I just wanted to point out that Mosley's legs look out of proportion to his upper body. Which means he's very top heavy.
    but you SAID shane will tire b/c of them.

Comment

I disagree. I think alot if not most boxers are made that way. Floyd has skinny legs too and you can say they are in porportion to his body since he's not that big but his legs are still alot skinner than his upper body. Pac is just unique in that regard. Even most NBA players have skinny legs but Yao has tree trunks. Yao & Pac are the exceptions. Shane isnt abnormal in any way

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I dont care what you call it bro. Its Shanes job to do something about it.
        its what you called it man.... you said shane would be running after floyd all night

Comment

thats what actually happens if you once took roids!!
          your body aint proportional anymore. am a big fan of shane though, in his prime.
          i dont know if he still has the it factor.
          look at pac and floyd's body. they're very proportion. completely balance.
          not to mention pac calves.

Comment

Yeah, common affect of steroids - your body becoming "disproportional".

Wtf is up with people on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
              Yeah, common affect of steroids - your body becoming "disproportional".

Wtf is up with people on this forum.
              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!

this whole thread is killing me.

Comment

I don't think size matters on legs .Upperbody wise he looks bigger than Mayweather .As long as he's doing enough strength then muscle size shouldn't matter.

Comment

Shane vs Mayorga 22"

THIGH

21"

13 1/4"

CALF
                  Mayweather vs Marquez 22' 15'

Comment

truth is, different people get their power from different places. believe it or not there's not a one end all be all way to generate power with the human body. There are some people that generate huge power from arm punches and require very little thrust from their legs. Other people have tiny upper bodies yet generate huge power all through their legs, and some of history's biggest hitters have a combination of both like tyson who had trunks for legs but also gigantic upper body.
                    Mosley has small legs sure but he has a huge upper body that generates power on its own, huge abs for torquing the body into a punch, huge arms and back and shoulders for delivering that punch, he doesn't need much of his legs for it.

Plus you have to remember muscle mass has different densities. It isn't all about just volume alone, that has no bearing whatsoever.

Case in point, my girlfriend has bigger legs than me yet she can squat 70lbs at the most and I can squat 350lbs. Why is that? Because my muscle is far more dense and shredded.

I used to work out at a gym with a top track and field/sprinter too. He had massive legs compared to mine and huge calves that were at least twice as thick as mine (I have genetically small calves) yet he could only squat maybe 200-250lbs at most and I was putting down 350 and leg pressing 600-700+ while he could only do 450-500.
                    So genetically speaking it's about density not volume, that's what matters most.

Comment

Being top heavy can help tire your legs. But shane aint to bad tho. I have seen worst in a gym(both boxing and weight lifting).

Comment

Working...
                      X