Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else notice Shane's pencil thin legs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They might look skinny but they will feel very heavy after chasing Floyd around.

Comment

It's remarkable that people have such an amazing ability to comment on peoples strength and stamina based entirely on the aesthetics of their ****ing legs.

You don't have to be big to be strong.

And walking into a fight with oak tree legs is only gonna tire you quicker due to the oxygen they demand.

I guess by all the logic in this thread Tommy Hearns was featherfisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
        It's remarkable that people have such an amazing ability to comment on peoples strength and stamina based entirely on the aesthetics of their ****ing legs.

You don't have to be big to be strong.

And walking into a fight with oak tree legs is only gonna tire you quicker due to the oxygen they demand.

I guess by all the logic in this thread Tommy Hearns was featherfisted.

Totally agree with this, They may not be the biggest legs around but Shane will be fine come fight night. if his legs were an issue he would have worked on them!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
          hey im glad others have noticed that..
          Because for some reason his legs have gone way too thin , not like b4..they were much thicker..
          LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you are thinking about when he fought at 154?

LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            They might look skinny but they will feel very heavy after chasing Floyd around.
            so you admit floyd is a bigtime runner?

Comment

Like what I've expressed in the other threads, I hope Shane's legs hold up. His leg's been like that for years i guess (circa ODLH fight). I guess he didn't try to bluk 'em up.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                so you admit floyd is a bigtime runner?
                I dont care what you call it bro. Its Shanes job to do something about it.

Comment

I just wanted to point out that Mosley's legs look out of proportion to his upper body. Which means he's very top heavy.

Comment

Tito, Oscar and Thomas Hearns were chicken legged too. It's just how their bodies are.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                      I just wanted to point out that Mosley's legs look out of proportion to his upper body. Which means he's very top heavy.
                      So? what correlation does this have to performance?

Seriously, aesthetics mean nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X