Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adamek's Trainer, Roger Bloodworth: "Haye vs W.Klitschko Is A Toss Up." (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
    Yeah and he probably thinks Adamek would beat Wlad easily too

The biggest problem Wlad will have with Haye is to get him in the ring to actually fight him
    He said in the full interview that Adamek needs at least one or two more HW fights before facing a Klitschko. Imo Tony Thompson would be a good choice because of his size and ability and it should be an entertaining fight.

I think the Haye vs Klitschko fight will happen this year, as long as the contracts are fair for both parties. Being the star attraction this time around, and having won the HW title, Haye should now be in a position to negotiate a much more equitable contract.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
      I don't think Wlad will be able to keep Haye at bay long enough to be a danger. Haye will unload some bombs on this robotic Klit.

Yeah just like every other fighter that fights Wlad says he will. Same old B.S. from same old people.

Wlad TKO 5.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
        He said in the full interview that Adamek needs at least one or two more HW fights before facing a Klitschko. Imo Tony Thompson would be a good choice because of his size and ability and it should be an entertaining fight.

I think the Haye vs Klitschko fight will happen this year, as long as the contracts are fair for both parties. Being the star attraction this time around, and having won the HW title, Haye should now be in a position to negotiate a much more equitable contract.
        Sorry but running from the worst HW Champ and then beating an old tired Ruiz doesn't make you a star, nor an attraction. I can tell you right now 90 percent of the U.S. doesn't know ****all about David Haye, and that should be obvious because his fight wasn't even shown here. The other 10 percent think he's a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
          Sorry but running from the worst HW Champ and then beating an old tired Ruiz doesn't make you a star, nor an attraction. I can tell you right now 90 percent of the U.S. doesn't know ****all about David Haye, and that should be obvious because his fight wasn't even shown here. The other 10 percent think he's a coward.
          I agree, those two performances you mentioned couldn't be considered among Haye's best. Against Valuev he was extremely cautious, and Ruiz himself was possibly over-the-hill. However, you could say he executed two different styles in each fight which means he can stick to a game plan effectively and he has quite a varied skill set for a HW. Whether he can contend with Wladimir's own exceptional skills is another matter though.

As far popularity is concerned, the entire boxing world knows who David Haye is. The general public might not, but they probably wouldn't know who Wladimir Klitschko is either.. Haye's fight wasn't shown in the U.S., but neither was Klitschko's last fight, And that fight was against one of the best U.S. heavyweight prospects, Eddie Chambers, not an "old tired" Ruiz.
          Last edited by BoxCleva; 04-29-2010, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X