Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adamek's Trainer, Roger Bloodworth: "Haye vs W.Klitschko Is A Toss Up." (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adamek's Trainer, Roger Bloodworth: "Haye vs W.Klitschko Is A Toss Up." (Audio)

Adamek's co-trainer, Roger Bloodworth, believes the David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko fight is a 50/50, a fight which either man could win.

Yeah and he probably thinks Adamek would beat Wlad easily too

The biggest problem Wlad will have with Haye is to get him in the ring to actually fight him

Comment

I don't think Wlad will be able to keep Haye at bay long enough to be a danger. Haye will unload some bombs on this robotic Klit.

Comment

Haye will be victorious in this fight. Wlad is too slow for him.

Comment

For me Haye is a Danger because he can punch, apart from that Wlad is very elusive when he wants to be, Everyone overwriting how dangerous Haye could be to Wlad is just letting hate override their boxing knowledge.

Comment

Haye can KO anyone if he lands. The only way I could see Wlad winning is through being super evasive. However, due to Haye's riling of him in the media, I doubt Wlad will adopt that strategy.

Comment

War Adamek!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                For me Haye is a Danger because he can punch, apart from that Wlad is very elusive when he wants to be, Everyone overwriting how dangerous Haye could be to Wlad is just letting hate override their boxing knowledge.
                Hard to find unbiased british posters like yourself, props to you man.

Comment

I hope Haye makes the fight because no way is he ready to face Wlad! I'd say his chances are at best 30-70 against.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Rider View Post
                    Haye can KO anyone if he lands. The only way I could see Wlad winning is through being super evasive. However, due to Haye's riling of him in the media, I doubt Wlad will adopt that strategy.
                    if anyone needs to be super evasive its haye. wlad is bigger and stronger and also the bigger puncher with better defense

Comment

Working...
                    X