Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd is Focused on Mosley, But Takes a Shot at Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This article is definitely written by a pacquiao **** ryder. Mayweather didn't suddenly demand olympic style testing, Team Pacquiao knew that he wanted additional testing, Mayweather surprised them when he asked for RANDOM BLOOD TESTING to be included in the additional test's they wanted. Freddie Roach said before that he had no problem with Pacquaio taking additional blood test, but "RANDOM' blood testing he said was out of the question because according to him, he didn't want mayweather to dictate the rules of NSAC not to mention he didnt want manny being woke up to be poked by needles throughout training camp.

I might come off as a mayweather fan, but thats far from the truth, i like his skill set in the ring, and personally i think he is an arrogant *******. However, as much as i want to see him lose his 0, because i feel that he would be humbled afterwards, i dont want to see it this Saturday, because it would give Pacquiao a pass on dealing with a serious issue at hand. I love this sport of boxing more than any other, and in the past decade i see the integrity of American sports under scrutiny i.e, (baseball, track, football and now boxing) for atheletes breaking records who cheated to do so.

From the minute it was announced that Mayweather wanted RANDOM BLOOD TESTING, Team pacquiao's excuses change to much for me (or anybody with common sense) to believe them. Im not saying that makes him guilty, but it bothers me that when you put a microphone in his face he can talk about anything, his politics, his movie career, his singing, who he may want to fight next, and the minute you hear somebody ask him anything about steroids, all of a sudden; ME-NO-SPEAKA-DE-INGLES and here comes Bob Arum or Freddie Roach speaking on his behalf on the issue.

After Pacquiao defeated Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosley on 2 occasions approached Freddie Roach about a possible fight at 147lbs, Freddie Roach declined. Mosley asked why would you fight Oscar De La Hoya at 147lbs, and not him, and Roach's response was your not De La Hoya. After Pacquiao's win over Joshua Clottey, Freddie Roach had the nerve to say that Mayweather was trying to change the rules of boxing (hinting at the fact that if he didn't back off his demands for O.S.T) he would have no problem at all fighting Mosley. Honestly, i think its because Mosley already went on record and said that he wouldn't ask for additional tesitng past the NSAC.

So according to Roach, by mayweather demanding additional testing he's trying to change the rules of boxing. So what was it called when Team Pacquiao demanded that at welterweight they fight with 8oz gloves when standard boxing gloves are 10oz at WW. What was it called when he had mayweather agree to a 10mil per pound weight limit fee if mayweather was overweight. You guys have the nerve to put the blame on mayweather, my question is, we all heard the compromises that Mayweather agreed too, what did team pacquiao agree to compromise on. If i didnt' know any better it almost seems like Team Pacquiao tried to discourage mayweather from taking the fight just so the issue of O.S.T wouldnt not arise. Well mayweather agreed, and the topic is on the table, so what happens if Mayweather wins saturday, because he went on record and said that this time around he wants testing all the way up til fight night, what would pacquiao's reason be then.

Can you imagine if this was vice versa, and it was mayweather who refused the test? The public outcry for him to stand up to the plate and take the test would ring so loud around this country that we probably wouldnt let this guy step into a boxing ring until our curiousities were satisified. Look at Barry Bonds in baseball for example, this guy has taking and passed more test than Manny pacquiao has, and unlike manny, who only seemed to get great after he hired Alex (i make manny special blends) Ariza, Barry bonds was a sure hall of famer before we believed he started using, and that motha****a became the baseball antichrist and cant even get a job. Even though he never tested positive. But we look at his numbers over the latter part of his career and question his accomplishments. SO why are we not allowed to do the same with Manny. Listen im gonna tell you.

Because if manny is not the p4p king and face of boxing then who is, not that ****** ass, ****y, arrogant, disrespectful ni--a, with the crime riddled family we see on 24-7 throwing wads of cash around reminding all us Americans that financially we're not on his level, no offense, but whitey ain't having that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckylee View Post
      Damn the pac nut huggers are getting jobs as writers?? He failed to mention that Floyd fought oscar at 154 light Middle weight, He failed to mention that Floyd beat hatton while he was undefeated at 147 a weight that hatton was a title holder after beating collazo. He failed to mention that Pac fought hatton at 140 after hatton came down from 200lbs, he fought an aging Oscar at 147, cotto at 145. He failed to mention that Pac then did the unthinkable....HE BEAT COTTOS LEFT OVERS after beating cotto...
      WOW YOU ARE A **** TARD. Hatton was a terrible 147lber who barely (gift decision) got by collazo. At 140 where he could use his size he was undefeated and the lineal and ring champion. Why did floyd make him come up in weight? ha. The oscar fights cancel out because oscar was **** when both of the fought him. Except Pac dominated every rd and made him quit and Floyd won a boring SPLIT DECISION. Pac fought Cotto at 145, BIG ****ING DEAL THE GUY WAS FIGHTING AT 130 2YRS EARLIER AND HE FACED ONE OF THE TOP 2 WW'S (THE OTHER ONE MOSLEY WHO HE BEAT). You realize Floyd fought Judah after he had lost to a terrible Baldomir and then fought Baldomir BOTH WERE ****ING TERRIBLE FIGHTS. HE DID MANAGE TO AVOID COTTO, MARGARITO, MOSLEY AND PWILL THOUGH. I LIKE A LOT OF FIGHTERS BUT I ONLY HATE ONE AND THAT IS FLOYD BECAUSE HE ONLY CARES ABOUT THE MONEY AND NOT THE SPORT OR THE FANS.

Comment

• Originally posted by solly6 View Post
        Ha why? Cause he actually mentions things like the fact ***** Floyd missed weight on purpose to have a huge size advantage against an older and much smaller guy who is coming up in weight. WHAT P4P FIGHTER FIGHTS A GUY WHO IS AT LEAST 2 WEIGHT CLASSES SMALLER, MAKES HIM COME UP IN WEIGHT AND THEN DECIDES HE IS GOING TO PAY A FINE AND WEIGH 2 LBS MORE WHEN THE SMALLER GUY HAD TO MAKE WEIGHT. FLOYD IS A ****ING EMBARRASSMENT TO THE SPORT OF BOXING. I'VE ALWAYS LIKED SHANE BUT IF HE CAN KNOCKOUT THIS MONKEY OUT HE WILL BE ONE OF MY FAV ALL TIME FIGHTERS.
        I can see how you would defend the writer considering that you're worse than he is. You're incapable of posting anything intelligent when it comes to Mayweather. Your racist "monkey" comment is just another example.

Comment

• i like how pbf always points to losses as being reasons not to fight people. before talks about fighting pac came about he was saying pac has 5 losses and been knocked out twice. then he fights jmm who had 4 losses before fighting floyd. now hes fighting ssm who has......wait for it....5 losses under his belt. when shane wanted the fight, he bashed him and said "who? shane with the 5 losses. im not fighting shane, hes not a ppv attraction. mosley fight falls thru, negotiations with pac fall thru.....now we have who r u picking.

pac fought guys within 7 pounds of his own weight. none of them came up, they all came down. jmm came up 10 lbs and then had to deal with a 2 lb difference in the fight with pbf. ricky hatton hadnt fought at ww in 2 years before he fought floyd at 147. hatton had just finished fighting malignaggi 6 months prior to fighting pac and he was champ at that weight.

these are facts. i want this fight to happen so boxing can move on from the soap opera that is a potential fight between pac and mayweather.

Comment

• God, Fraud is the biggest idiot this side of the planet. He's saying Pac beat Cotto who was beaten by a cast? Yes, HE DID, YOU DIDN'T YOU IDIOT! Maybe if you take on bigger challengers where people can't predict the outcome, or they completely bet against you and you win, people will think your something special. But when I can predict every fight you in because of YOUR selection of opponent, um yeah, it doesn't work that way son.
            Last edited by ELPacman; 04-27-2010, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• damn this ronnie nathaniels must be president of pacmans fan club

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Floyd Mayweather Jr (40-0, 25 KO’s) faces Shane Mosley (46-5, 39 KO’s) in a welterweight bout that could well be his stiffest test of his career the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Saturday with the showdown being telecast by Solar Sports in the Philippines and ABS-CBN over The Filipino Channel in the middle east. [Click Here To Read More]

What this writer "forgot " to mention is that Morales was weight drained and past his prime when Pacquiao fought him for the 2nd and third time.And he also "forgot" to mention that Marquez was coming off 2 knockout wins of Cassamayor and Juan Diaz when Marquez fought Mayweather.And alot of people felt Marquez won both fights with Pacquiao including me.And Pac is on Roids.

Comment

• By Ronnie *******. He should serisouly consider changing his name after that biased piece of **** that he must have considered to be an article.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather Jr (40-0, 25 KO’s) faces Shane Mosley (46-5, 39 KO’s) in a welterweight bout that could well be his stiffest test of his career the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Saturday with the showdown being telecast by Solar Sports in the Philippines and ABS-CBN over The Filipino Channel in the middle east. [Click Here To Read More]

old quotes and old news..........

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                      I don't know who's more obsessed with Manny, Ronnie or Elie.

Elie is a little ****....everytime he asks someone in boxing (a fighter, trainer or whoever) their opinion on May vs Pac and the guy says May.....he has a little cry.......

Comment

Working...
                      X