Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is The real fighter of the decade explain.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b4real View Post
    That dude is a real ******* who only watch Pac it's pretty obvious ... No knowledege of the fights or other fights lol...
    Care to explain the 80% TS? Do you agree with him regarding Clottey pertaining to your thread title?

Comment

Originally posted by b4real View Post
      As well the weakest in the division..... Cotto pummeled, Hatton knock out cold, Oscar dehydrated part time fighter and Clottey worked by Cotto .....
      cotto beat jennings & clottey before pac beat him. hatton beat lazcano & malignaggi before pac beat him. oscar beat steve forbes before pac beat him.

Take floyd's c*ck off your membrane & re do your opening posts so that it makes sense & its factual you nincom****kingpoop.

Comment

Hopkins...

Comment

hopkins or pac, whichever you prefer

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
            when did march 13 2010 become part of 2000-2009 decade?

before you type make sure you read, do the math, then mentally comprehend what you are gonna type.
            touche. and i apologize for my mistake. now lets see if you will apologize for yours. MAB was coming off a lost to marquez when he fought pacquiao. there. you are OFFICIALLY wrong in your original statement. please apologize now.

Comment

Floyd has a bigger claim to the fighter of the decade but Pacquiao is more exciting. So, Pacquiao won despite losing to Morales and drawing Marquez. Where as Floyd went undefeated against pretty legit comp.

If people want to say Floyd's comp wasn't legit, put Pacquiao in Mayweather's career from Featherweight onward. He would more than likely lose a few fights. I don't see him beating JLC, Corrales, Hernandez, or Oscar.

It's the Kevin Durant situation. Lebron is more popular, so he won MVP. Even though Durant had a better claim to the MVP award.

Comment

cotto beat jennings & clottey before pac beat him. hatton beat lazcano & malignaggi before pac beat him. oscar beat steve forbes before pac beat him.

Take floyd's c*ck off your membrane & re do your opening posts so that it makes sense & its factual you nincom****kingpoop.
                Oscar Larios weak coming of a tko lose... Erik morales coming of a lose...
                Marco Antonio Barrera coming off a lose.... Serikzhan Yeshmagambetov coming of a lose.... Fahprakorb Rakkiatgym old ass journeymen..... Jorge Julio old journeymen... Agapito Sanchez old fought Manny to a draw..... Tetsura Senrima coming off a lose....

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
                  touche. and i apologize for my mistake. now lets see if you will apologize for yours. MAB was coming off a lost to marquez when he fought pacquiao. there. you are OFFICIALLY wrong in your original statement. please apologize now.
                  ditto. i apologize. Still how does that equate to 80% of his opponents were coming off loses as the flaming ***** said?

Comment

ditto. i apologize. Still how does that equate to 80% of his opponents were coming off loses as the flaming ***** said?
                    oh no, in no way do i agree with TS. i just like to point out when people say stuff that is false and claim it to be fact.

Comment

See you didn't read it right.... I said 80% were coming off a lose or the weakest of the divisions.... So keep disrespecting me all you want.....

Comment

Working...
                      X