he didnt look too good against mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
      he didnt look too good against mayorga
      mayorga actually boxed in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
        mayorga actually boxed in that fight
        that makes it even worse for mosley if mayorga can box you and make ti competitive lol

Comment

I disagree. I'm sure tht everyone who saw the Mosely vs Marg fight knows tht Shane had to fight him tht way. If u know boxing Nazim gave Shane the perfect gameplan to beat Marg and i dont think its the same for Floyd. Mosley's corner is smarter than tht. Floyd is a different animal then Marg and I expect Nazim to have a gameplan or should i say gameplans. When Floyd faces adversity Roger wont know wht else to tell him. I think Floyd is the one who depends more one his speed then Shane does cuz there's no one in his corner educated enough to give him a plan B!

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
            that makes it even worse for mosley if mayorga can box you and make ti competitive lol
            true..thats my point..he was losing till the last second ko

Comment

i see him going in trying to impose his size,swinging and hitting nothing but air,getting tired and getting punished by pinpoint shots,and getting stopped(not stopped cold,but a corner or ref stoppage) his reflexes suck and his defense is nonexistant
              Thanks man! Now I don't need to buy the PPV. Phew! Man, and I almost got tricked again into buying another Fraud PPV

Comment

Floyd is the the right guy to be able to exploit Shane's weakness but if Shane has a good plan he can also exploit Floyd's.

Shane had a good plan against Margarito. In one week, we will see what plan(s) he has for Floyd.

Comment

agree with shane looking to impose his size and strength, thing that i am predicting that will surprise people. I think Floyd is gonna let his hands go in this fight and if Shane becomes margarito like rushing in he's gonna get touched up and possibly stopped, many doubt the KO for Mayweather but don't be to sure, if shane is coming in and Floyd has to fight these two are gonna throw down i assure you. To much skill pride and bravado on the table for this not to be a fight. I have wanted this fight actively since like 05, for me every fight was a set up for this match up, I admit I wanted Pac first and Mosley would have got Berto and then here we'd be again. For me this is the fight and i expect a hagler hearns type of fight and honestly this was the fight I wanted i'm getting it and im happy, they got my money.

Comment

i see him going in trying to impose his size,swinging and hitting nothing but air,getting tired and getting punished by pinpoint shots,and getting stopped(not stopped cold,but a corner or ref stoppage) his reflexes suck and his defense is nonexistant
                    What if every boxer just stand there and wait for Flyod to be aggressor, I hope Shane would just do that. That would be hilarious and make Flyod look like clown. LOL

Comment

If Shane is aggressive and impose his will, throwing these wide punches and just flick his jab, he's getting KO'd or taking the worst beating of his career. Shane didn't look good against Mayorga and fought a come forward, mentally **** up fighter in Magarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X