Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 3 (New)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alb829 View Post
    Did anyone notice Chili sitting at the kitchen table behind Floyd in the beginning while Floyd was taking money out of the bag?
    nah i didnt notice that, where is it at? but on her tv show(tonights episode) she all broken hearted b/c floyd didnt come see her while she was in vegas
    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 04-26-2010, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      nah i didnt notice that, where is it at? but on her tv show(tonights episode) she all broken hearted b/c floyd didnt come see her while she was in vegas
      (2:25 - 2:45) In the first video, sitting down in a chair at the table in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        (2:25 - 2:45) In the first video, sitting down in a chair at the table in the background.
        Yup, obviously they're still kicking it or whatever. I hope he's hitting that, I wouldn't been friends for 3 years and not have by now.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post

Ill edit on the rest as the person ups them on youtube
          these 24/7 are interesting to watch...makes us get a look into what the fighters are doing when in training etc and how they are preparing for each other for their big fight on 1st May 2010

Comment

Does anyone know the name of the song they play at the end? During the training highlights in the third part?

Comment

Working...
            X