Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Youtube] HBO - Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 3 (New)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can Floyd sit there and criticize Shane's relationship with his father and the "disrespectful" comments he made about him, after all the tension there was between Floyd Jr and Sr after their fallout? I remember Floyd having some disrespectful choice words for his father in one if his first 24/7 episodes...hypocritical?

Comment

"When you go, you can't take none of this **** with you but the suit you got on and hope the suit is custom". lol!

Comment

floyd "zero charisma" mayweather gets more of a c*nt everyday

Comment

I actually think this episode was alot better than everyone was saying. I liked it. I also liked when they hit that Guru ****. RIP to the legend

Comment

i cant wait till may 1st

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              I actually think this episode was alot better than everyone was saying. I liked it. I also liked when they hit that Guru ****. RIP to the legend
              Yesssir, they need to keep putting classics on the soundtrack like that

Comment

if floyd and his entourage watched an episode of family guy theyd probably have a heart attack. that thing where theyre mocking shanes towel swinging isnt funny at all and theyre all in stitches. ellerbe ***s me off the most, he was laughin his head off. if i was there id be like "listen u fat prick, that isnt even funny, go jump off a bridge "

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
                  if floyd and his entourage watched an episode of family guy theyd probably have a heart attack. that thing where theyre mocking shanes towel swinging isnt funny at all and theyre all in stitches. ellerbe ***s me off the most, he was laughin his head off. if i was there id be like "listen u fat prick, that isnt even funny, go jump off a bridge "
                  The hate in your is strong my son...

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
                    Its hyped dude , a hollywood edited scripted sideshow good vs evil ,,,,, its about selling tickets buddy , people get so worked up on this **** , the business brains behind all this stuff must look at the masses like sheep on a bus , the majority of people are so shallow in their everyday thinking they live in the world of the Bold and the Beautiful .

Enjoy the fight buddy its going to be a cracker , the rest is pure hype.

Comment

"we gonna go to the malll.shane your in big bear,you cant go to the malllll"....hahahaha...that sounded childish but very entertaining..floyd is the man..he knows how to sell a fight..give him his props..we gonna go to the malll...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X