Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CO-EXCLUSIVE: Boxer Edwin Valero Death Video (published for journalistic purposes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Very disturbing, just like in the Gatti and Agruello cases....something just doesn't seem right
    but at least in their cases it's tragic because they're innocent guys. In this case, no one gives a **** if VAlero was murdered because he killed his wife. And even if THAT was a set up (which it wasn't) no one still gives a **** because he was a lousy wife beater who sent her to the hospital just last month with punctured lungs.

Comment

• Honestly I think this is fake.....his body and face don't seem like his and he hanged himself with sweatpants not jeans.

Comment

• Originally posted by etlux View Post
        but at least in their cases it's tragic because they're innocent guys. In this case, no one gives a **** if VAlero was murdered because he killed his wife. And even if THAT was a set up (which it wasn't) no one still gives a **** because he was a lousy wife beater who sent her to the hospital just last month with punctured lungs.
        true, true...not defending the guy at all, just pointing out the fact things don't add up.....like there's something more to this story we may never find out.....

Comment

• lol @ all the detectives we have on NSB, because this is the place to go when you need shieeet figured out. rofl. I'm not gonna say he did or didn't do it, but you can hang yourself from a short height provided the knot is good, just bend your legs behind you at the knees with the wall holding them up. I believe it was him based on his tats, and saying he wasn't muscluar or ripped as usual is nonsense because he wasn't in training. Look at his arrest photo, his arms are more leaned out. Honestly you can't say much from what you see, but I'll say without a doubt I believe it is him. Also, it's South America for f**ks sake. Videos like this get released like nothing from over there. In N. America, yes it's big deal, South America, it's everyday crap.

Comment

• This video just made me sick.

Comment

Working...
            X