Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Floyd Eating pizza, drinking a soda, discussing level of fitness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
    It has nothing to do with genetics.
    It is a large part of genetics. If not why cant everybody do that. I can eat whatever myself and never blow up in weight, sure he trains alot and surely he doesnt eat like that everyday but there is a reason why you see mostly Mexican fighters flabby also.

Comment

It's for show. He was interviewed once asked about his diet, he said he eats chicken and fish the most and it can't be deep fried, he said.

If he does eat pizza and cheese burgers it's a social thing. Others drink Alcohol socially and he enjoys some junk food on occasion.

Comment

I try to stay away from fatty foods and I now train 4 days a week. Every now and then I enjoy a soda or something like that.

When you work as hard he does, I'm sure you can do stuff like that.

Comment

Heh that Floyd cracks me up. He's like a kid in the candy store of life.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
            Floyds cleanin up the sport. shouldnt he look first at himself and his close circle? Floyds a lidocaine shooter, rogers a crackhead, dads a dealer, bodyguards are roided the ****.
            Tell 'em why you mad, son!

Comment

Wow! what an amazing video. LOL ****in fools. You same clowns would go off about all the **** that comes out about Pacqiuao. Then you turn around and act like Floyd is the **** and let your panties get wet over Floyd eating pizza? WTF is this true love? You hurting ****in idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                Wow! what an amazing video. LOL ****in fools. You same clowns would go off about all the **** that comes out about Pacqiuao. Then you turn around and act like Floyd is the **** and let your panties get wet over Floyd eating pizza? WTF is this true love? You hurting ****in idiots.
                You're right.

Comment

theres a difference between eating junk food and laying on the couch all day and eating a little junk food then working out for 4 hour straight

Comment

Tell 'em why you mad, son!

Comment

Damn its that time of the month huh?

Dont take ur period out on Floyd bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X