Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Floyd Eating pizza, drinking a soda, discussing level of fitness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep man i've got a photo of Floyd drinking a coke .5 mile run man quality .Floyd runs 5 to 8 mile training for fights he must be on top chilling man eating that and only doing 5 miles.

Comment

That's crap , Floyd is a lyer. He's the hardest working guy in the buisnesss. That little f@ggot is a hell of an athlete, he probably trains harder than Mr. Protein.

Comment

Originally posted by Doorag View Post
        He goes to the gym regularly, that's why he stays in shape.
        Basically...

I have friends who work out on a regular basis and eat hamburgers, a pizza here and there, and other greasy foods, but they're constantly burning all those calories working out. Now obviously, Floyd isn't eating Pizza and Hamburgers all day, everyday lol. There are things like Trans fats that even the craziest gym rat stays away from.

Comment

I think he does it to mess with people. Nobody who works as hard in the gym year round like he does would live off of junk food.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            Blessed by God my ass.

You can eat fried food everyday, but if you work out after that you will always be fit, and he doesn't smoke or drink so that's always a plus.
            That's not true for everyone !! Different body types respond differently to nutrition and training.

My friend who I've known since childhood, we more or less participated in the same type of sports, worked out together alot. And I'm tellin' ya, the guy can do push-ups and pull-ups for the rest of his life and nothin' else, while I hire the best S&C coach and his physique would still look better than mine.

Even when I dial down to get leaner, and he eats junk, the guy is just blessed with high-metabolism and at the same time is able to pack on the mass. Very few have that combo.

Comment

Don't be fooled by that ****

From what i've heard he trains harder than anybody in the sport

Also eating fats isn't too much of a bid deal if you train regularly

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Yuri View Post

From what i've heard he trains harder than anybody in the sport
                Every major fighter's camp or affiliates say that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
                  That's not true for everyone !! Different body types respond differently to nutrition and training.

My friend who I've known since childhood, we more or less participated in the same type of sports, worked out together alot. And I'm tellin' ya, the guy can do push-ups and pull-ups for the rest of his life and nothin' else, while I hire the best S&C coach and his physique would still look better than mine.

Even when I dial down to get leaner, and he eats junk, the guy is just blessed with high-metabolism and at the same time is able to pack on the mass. Very few have that combo.
                  Yep, me and my father eat a ton of **** yet we hardly put on weight

I stopped going to the gym and i'm still not putting on weight

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post

Start counting the calories you consume and tell him to do the same and you will see why you are getting different result.

People doesn't magically get thin or fat, it all comes down to how much energy you use vs how much you take in.

I didn't know this was news to ppl in a boxing forum.
                    Last edited by Doorag; 04-23-2010, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Floyds cleanin up the sport. shouldnt he look first at himself and his close circle? Floyds a lidocaine shooter, rogers a crackhead, dads a dealer, bodyguards are roided the ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X