Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Elie Seckbach ******ed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a shifty character for sure but I give him props on giving us some insight into boxing gyms & trainers views.

Other than that he asks some stupid ass questions and shouldn't be calling himself a reporter. He's a groupie waiting to jump on the next wagon.

Comment

he is a nut-hugger.. any boxer who allow him to film/video, his ass are open wide for multiple and unlimited entries.
      Last edited by JustinFloyd; 05-01-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

He's a man child.

Comment

Originally posted by Felixion View Post
          Honest question. I watch his little interviews sometimes and that dumb ****eating grin on his face and his bizarre cadence suggest some level of inbreeding.

Anyone know?
          Have you seen his old articles for AOL fanhouse? How did he become a journalist when he can't even spell, and all his articles consist of 3 sentences and a video.

Also he seems to have ADD, when he used to nuthug Roach and Manny he would ask the same question over and over, do you like Manny Pacquiao, or Pacquiao vs. Mayweather who wins? if someone said Floyd he would get mad and call them crazy. He would ask Pacquiao or Mayweather at random celebs it was just odd, he would be there for a movie premiere or another event and ask them about Pacquiao or Floyd and he used to **** on Floyd hard.

This guy is weird, he fits into Robert Garcia's gym though the first day he stepped into that gym he already had a chemistry with them, Brandon Rios and him could practically be brothers no joke.

Elie is basically family to Robert Garcia the guy has forever aligned himself with Garcia, its lame how Elie did that, he is not a real journalist he will always have bias toward Garcia fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
            hey I ran into that guy one time in downtown and I was thinking, "what the **** is that ellie seckbach"... it was him... to he kept looking around like someone was chasing him or something...
            This made me laugh

Comment

Hes only close to them because of the publicly eli gives them. One video I just saw is someone asked about a fight. I forgot who is was but it was someone who beat miadana. So eli goes yea he just beat...paused...what's his name....thought for a minute and said miadana. This was a interview before miadana was with Garcia. He didn't even know Marcos 2 years ago now he rides his ****. I saw another video where Robert was asked how many times do u wanna slap Eli ....Robert laughed and said a couple times but its amazing what eli has done for our gym eli is always welcomed.
              Rios used to make fun of eli bad. Another vid at the outlaw gym ....eli asked some dumb **** and the black dude goes to Brandon Kraus this is what im talking about talking to this little dude....basically they talk **** about him when he's not around. If you really pay attention, when eli tries to be funny. ...these same guys that are always joking and messing around walk away and dont even crack a smile. They're just using him for his publicity. They're all Mexican tuff dudes , these people stick with and only understand that same tuff mentality. ..Eli don't fit in

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

This guy is weird, he fits into Robert Garcia's gym though the first day he stepped into that gym he already had a chemistry with them, Brandon Rios and him could practically be brothers no joke.

Elie is basically family to Robert Garcia the guy has forever aligned himself with Garcia, its lame how Elie did that, he is not a real journalist he will always have bias toward Garcia fighters.
                I remember one of his earlier videos at Garcia's gym, Rios keeps calling him "b!tch" and teaches his son to call him that while Seckbach pretends it's funny with his signature forced laugh. You can see he would have accepted any humiliation in order to get accepted, never mind being called a b!tch, recording it and putting it online.

Comment

Originally posted by heyhi1 View Post
                  Hes only close to them because of the publicly eli gives them. One video I just saw is someone asked about a fight. I forgot who is was but it was someone who beat miadana. So eli goes yea he just beat...paused...what's his name....thought for a minute and said miadana. This was a interview before miadana was with Garcia. He didn't even know Marcos 2 years ago now he rides his ****. I saw another video where Robert was asked how many times do u wanna slap Eli ....Robert laughed and said a couple times but its amazing what eli has done for our gym eli is always welcomed.
                  Rios used to make fun of eli bad. Another vid at the outlaw gym ....eli asked some dumb **** and the black dude goes to Brandon Kraus this is what im talking about talking to this little dude....basically they talk **** about him when he's not around. If you really pay attention, when eli tries to be funny. ...these same guys that are always joking and messing around walk away and dont even crack a smile. They're just using him for his publicity. They're all Mexican tuff dudes , these people stick with and only understand that same tuff mentality. ..Eli don't fit in
                  Eli is basically Robert Garcia's pet. Elie better be careful not to screw Garcia over though, Garcia will fuk him up seriously. He will ban this dude for good and Robert even beefed with his own Blood his brother, so we know this dude has a mean streak.

Comment

Goosen always gives him ****

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                      I remember one of his earlier videos at Garcia's gym, Rios keeps calling him "b!tch" and teaches his son to call him that while Seckbach pretends it's funny with his signature forced laugh. You can see he would have accepted any humiliation in order to get accepted, never mind being called a b!tch, recording it and putting it online.
                      Yeah its pathetic, Elie has no back bone, dude is just slimey, especially how he ****ed Roach over with that Margarito video.

That is what blocked him from going back to wild card and Elie still never knew he did anything wrong, he kept saying why should I apologize when Freddie should be thanking me for giving the Pacquiao Margarito fight free publicity.

Dude is messed up, he also has a video of Pacman telling him to love one another and to forgive, he was so happy that Pac told him something nice again and in hebrew and than a few months later he ****s on Manny again.

Comment

Working...
                      X