Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elie SucksPac.

Comment

Originally posted by Felixion View Post
      Honest question. I watch his little interviews sometimes and that dumb ****eating grin on his face and his bizarre cadence suggest some level of inbreeding.

Anyone know?
      not sure most ******s are much more likeable..

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
        He used to try to insert Dmitry Salita into the conversation all the time.
        Yeah and he claimed Dmitry Salita was one of the best P4P fighters in the world too lol. He has to be ******ed to say such a thing.

Comment

some of his questions are ******ed and provocative but i don't think he's mentally ******ed himself, just looks like it. he tries really hard and follows people around, eventually they just learn to tolerate that annoying idiot. HBO and roach ****ing hates the dude lol.

Comment

Elie is paid too. Just thought I would mention that for you people who are hating on him

Comment

Eli is definitely ******ed on some level

Comment

He's not ******ed, but he must either be something of a slow learner or have no real interest in boxing at all. I cannot understand how a guy can hang around a boxing gym for years on end and still know so little about the sport. Put the average child in that situation and they will soak up more knowledge than Seckbach displays in all his uploaded clips put together.

Comment

Deprived of oxygen at birth, they always have those sucken eyes.

Not to mention hiss missing forehead -- a persons conscience is said to be located in the frontal lobe too. I know he's Jewish, but how does he finance himself?

Comment

not as much as Mayweather might be why Mayweather is alot more famous

and ellie is most famous boxing reporter.

Comment

Eli is alright by me. Its his work that has provided me extra insight into Chino's camp. Hes awkward... but hes dedicated.. and the sport needs as many dedicated people like Sechback as possible

I mean this guy has an odd and wonderful brand of boxing journalism... he ran those santa monica steps with Chino.. gasping and all. I thought he was gonna trip and break himself, AND his camera

Comment

Working...
                      X