No announcement yet.

HORUS PRESENTS: “It is twice as hard to crush a HALF-TRUTH as a whole lie”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
    Floyd causes his own problems and tells his own share of half trths to overcome. Do what you say you are going to do in and out of the ring, conduct yourself with integrity and humility and the fans will stand up and cheer. S hit talk, flip personnas and you will quickly find yourself with a credibility and PR problem if respect and popularity is what you seek. Of course having Roger Mayweather speak on camera is a problem for anyone's PR machine... nice read by the way, you are a good poster dont care what anyone says.
    Can I get paid?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Horus is smarter then most of the posters in this thread. Its funny how they come in complaining about ow it can apply to any fighter and how Horus is a bigot, racist and a nuthugger.

Rather then addressing post and breaking down in an intelligent fashion.
      ^Just because you can sit and write a page long post and then take the time to format the text into nice "colors" and fonts does not make you smart.

The original post is easy to breakdown and it's clearly biased towards Mayweather and why people criticize him. Should of made the thread topic completely neutral if you wanted a real response to those questions.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
        So why are you twisting some facts and forcing your opinion with half truth and whole lies here?

You're very well known with your prejudiced views by normal people here only dimwits completely agrees with you without even knowing what they were agreeing.

That one i can't give credit to you either as those guys have been staying too long in the basement the'yre afraid to come out and face the realities outside of their holes they'd rather nuthug on the net and live in it and would create a persona based on their avatar on an online game.

Surely, you know that yourself as you've been acting like that eversince you been here.
        bogus sounds like horus

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Why does horuses posts always elevate African American fighters above everyone else and never makes any mention about all the other fighters from diffrent countries around the world who get the same ****.

HORUS THIS **** COULD BE IN REGARDS TO EVERY TOP BOXER ON THE PLANET YOU MORON!!!
          You have a point with your comment abou how this could be said about every top boxer on the planet. However, internet writers and message board posters are not writing daily half-truth and spewing vile, unjustified hatred about Mikhail Kessler, the Klithschko brothers, Chad Dawson, Nonito Donaire or Vic Darchinyan. They are doing it to Floyd Mayweather ONLY. That is why this post is justifiable.

Comment

Anyone else think horus is a bigoted, and racist fukhead?
            maybe not.

But this im sure. Anything FLoyd does he'll support it unconditionally lol. He's the extreme. guys like DLT, Larry, Burner etc they're Hardcore Floyd supporter/apologist... but HORUS he's the ultime supreme Floyd Zealot he'll defend Floyd till the end....im not saying its a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              I think this applies to every top fighter who's fought in the past 50-60 years.

Top Fighters at one point or another are criticized (heavily or not) for not fighting a particular fighter. But in the case of Floyd, he was destined to be one of the top fighters in the sport from early in his career, and or even becoming the very best in his era. But with high notoriety also comes high scrutiny. Floyd's a great fighter, but he also chooses his path wisely. He looks at the big picture, and if a certain fight doesn't fit into his plan, then the fight won't happen. I don't think he's truly ducked someone because he was afraid of them, but the reality is...that Mayweather is a brand, make no mistake about it, and he'll do whatever it takes to keep that brand going. Right now he's a the pinnacle of his career physically and publicly and now is when he's also meeting his toughest challenges (Mosley, and presumably Pacquiao). I think deep down, beneath the character he portrays on TV, he knows himself that this part of his career is going to define him as a fighter for years to come.

He may have never fought Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, etc, but fighting and beating Mosley and Pacquiao would be career defining wins that a win over Cotto or Marg couldn't trump (at least in today's scheme of things).
              He retired mutiple times, in his prime, while the division he was in was absolutely stacked with talent just so he could avoid all of them. When people would ask him to fight Margarito, Cotto, Mosley etc he'd say, "can't im retired" then he'd secretly set up a fight with ODL, Hatton, Marquez, all irrelevant fighters at 147.

I'm not hating on mayweather for the sake of hating, any ATG fighter would laugh in his face and shake their head at his proclmations of being a great fighter. He's tremendously skilled but makes a mockery of the sport itself, unwilling to compete and prove his "greatness" while claiming he is great. He's an advocate of "repeat a lie often enough and it'll become truth"

If he didn't endlessly flap his gums about how great he is and was honest about him being a skilled fighter who is unwilling to fight the best i wouldn't have a problem with him. But he spits in the face of every truly great fighter who laid everything on the line, against all worthy challengers, and earned their title as "Great". Something Floyd is not.

I never post in Floyd threads and i'm not pushing my perspective on anybody else but that's just my view of him as a non fan and non hater casual observer.

Comment

I'm a Mexican American douchebag, the guy in my sig is a white russian, and my fav boxer of all time is bernard hopkins. But yeah i'm racist!

yes you are.......try a comma next time.......

Comment

mayweathers best win to date is ricky hatton... ughhh

Comment

You can replace Floyd with Calzaghe/Pacquiao there and you still get a valid argument. Were you that affected by Lee Groves article? For sure he will not get it all right for everyone has a different opinion.

Comment

I guess you have some fair points here Horus and you can only judges him or any fighter on who they actually did fight now so much who they didn't and why because that doesn't matter.

Your message is hard for ppl to take seriously because its always centered around the same stuff and makes you "look like" you have an agenda even if you didn't.

Try applying some of your box-philosophy to other fighters would be my suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                      X