No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley contradicts statements regarding use of BALCO's drugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    heres the difference. they are taking the test. they kept their word. unlike pacroid who agreed to testing then backed out. and has a million and one excuses/lies why he could take the test before but all of a sudden couldnt

when you mention shane being a lying cheat. its only right to bring up pacs name too

ha

No it's not OK to mention manny because you have no proof. but we all know mosley has cheated and so has mayweather. you have to know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmang View Post
      No it's not OK to mention manny because you have no proof. but we all know mosley has cheated and so has mayweather. you have to know this.
      THERE WAS ON PROOF ON MOSLEY UNTIL HE ADMITED IT.

fail

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
        And that's really all you can use right now to judge by. Why do you think I said people are desperate now? I don't blame him for filing a lawsuit.

You can quote me if that ever happens. I hope you don't wither away while you wait for that day.
        The point of the test is not to catch Manny cheating. The test is to assure that he can't cheat. So no, he will not be caught. He will test clean if he ever agrees to undergo USADA testing.

Why would Floyd want Manny to test dirty? That would kill the fight and a huge payday, think about it.
        The day Manny agrees is the day u see Manny turn back into the Manny that fought JMM. And Floyd will be in that ass, clowning and making it obvious he juiced before but not now.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          The point of the test is not to catch Manny cheating. The test is to assure that he can't cheat. So no, he will not be caught. He will test clean if he ever agrees to undergo USADA testing.

Why would Floyd want Manny to test dirty? That would kill the fight and a huge payday, think about it.
          The day Manny agrees is the day u see Manny turn back into the Manny that fought JMM. And Floyd will be in that ass, clowning and making it obvious he juiced before but not now.
          yep, the truth will expose itself in one way shape or form

Comment

fail

I agree.. but where is the Balco CEO coming out and saying Manny is on something... or anyone like him.. or even a Jose Canseco like person..

All we have is a Crackhead father saying **** cause he was the trainer of a fighter that got knocked out in 2 rounds after all his talking about him being the #1 trainer..

And you follow this Crackhead word like a Bible.. so really you are dumbass..

Comment

fail
              don't waste ur time.... this mental case is an ALT........ majority of people that have a brain know Manny has juiced, I'm just waiting for that one guy from his camp to either screw up and leak it or start looking to get paid for info...

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                I agree.. but where is the Balco CEO coming out and saying Manny is on something... or anyone like him.. or even a Jose Canseco like person..

All we have is a Crackhead father saying **** cause he was the trainer of a fighter that got knocked out in 2 rounds after all his talking about him being the #1 trainer..

that's what all mayweather fans do. i think they are all crack babies. Manny has never been caught and they can't handle the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post

dont sit here and act like pac lacks the association to someone directly tied to roids...you can look to roach for that

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmang View Post
                    that's what all mayweather fans do. i think they are all crack babies. Manny has never been caught and they can't handle the truth.
                    one more time, SHANE WAS NEVER "CAUGHT" EITHER

more fail

Comment

dont sit here and act like pac lacks the association to someone directly tied to roids...you can look to roach for that

If that true..

Mayweather has someone directly tied to roids too.. Like 50 cents..

Lets not forget that Mayweather is now with GBP.. who has Shane.. this would be consider someone directly tied to roids too..

Your making yourself look like an ass....

If Pac was really on something.. why hasnt any come out yet.. like a dealer.. or someone from the gym.. sparring partner..

Roger Clemens had his own personal trainer come out and say he was on Peds..

Yet... were talking about one of the most watched guy in asia yet no one has seen a damn ****ing needle...

Comment

Working...
                      X