Shane Mosley contradicts statements regarding use of BALCO's drugs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by britton View Post
    margarito seems like a nice guy.
    hahaha exactly. Mosley and Mayweather are both a disgrace and deserve each other. Let Martinez and Manny make all of the money and grab all of the support and attention.

Comment

Originally posted by educator06 View Post
      i usually stay away from the pissing contest around here but,,,,isn't pac in your name and avatar?????
      not this **** again. pac on roids gets less believable as days pass by. posters here are so desperate now by bringing up the mindanao masscre, political corruption, and mistresses to make him look guilty.

Comment

[QUOTE=jonarie;8145460]not this **** again. pac on roids gets less believable as days pass by. posters here are so desperate now by bringing up the mindanao masscre, political corruption, and mistresses to make him look guilty.[/QUOTE]

none of that other **** makes him look bad........to me it's refusing and giving a bunch of ******ed excuses...........then filing a lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
          not this **** again. pac on roids gets less believable as days pass by. posters here are so desperate now by bringing up the mindanao masscre, political corruption, and mistresses to make him look guilty.
          huh???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Pacmang View Post
            The difference is nobody can prove Manny ever used. I've never seen Manny cry like a girl from body shots like Steroid Mosley once did. Imagine what he would do if Manny hit him in the body. And that guy in your avatar punches like a girl.
            no one could prove shane did either...he admited.

DUMBASS.

pacroid will be caught one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
              pac being on roids is as unbelievable as shane being on roids.

meaning....very believable

boy refused test after agreeing...things that make you go ummm

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                no one could prove shane did either...he admited.

DUMBASS.

Shane's a lying cheat. And I believe Mayweather is too. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  none of that other **** makes him look bad........to me it's refusing and giving a bunch of ******ed excuses...........then filing a lawsuit.
                  And that's really all you can use right now to judge by. Why do you think I said people are desperate now? I don't blame him for filing a lawsuit.
                  Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  You can quote me if that ever happens. I hope you don't wither away while you wait for that day.

Comment

heres the difference. they are taking the test. they kept their word. unlike pacroid who agreed to testing then backed out. and has a million and one excuses/lies why he could take the test before but all of a sudden couldnt

when you mention shane being a lying cheat. its only right to bring up pacs name too

ha

Comment

ALT Alert! ALT Alert!........ 37 post but sounds like a seasoned Hater, ALT Alert!

Comment

Working...
                      X