No announcement yet.

I think now would be a good time to have Pavlik fight Sturm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    I don't hate Sturm, I just implied that he's a bad match up for Pavlik, as in Kelly would likely lose to him. A loss that would probably cripple his career at this stage.
    really, he would LIKELY lose to him? Is this what people's opinion on Kelly is now after one loss at Middleweight?

Comment

lol Sturm will school Pav worse than ***y Sergio did and worse than felix schooled DLH. ture story you. he aint a milf like you are... talkin shiet about felix in the internet... pfff

Comment

**** that farm ****..sturm should fight someone good..pavlik is a heavy handed bumm..martinez vs sturm would make more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by cleaner147 View Post
          lol Sturm will school Pav worse than ***y Sergio did and worse than felix schooled DLH. ture story you. he aint a milf like you are... talkin shiet about felix in the internet... pfff
          thank you sir you know ur boxing.

Comment

pavlik needs to avoid technicians until he spends at least a year with a world level trainer.

sturms jab is a laser.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I actually thought of Sturm-Martinez as a bigger money maker than PWill or Pavlik.

That wouldn't be a bad fight at all.
              You too? Jeez, I was beginning to think I was the only one around here who thought that way. However crap Sturm is, he has a title and big name value - a perfect opportunity for Pavlik to bounce straight back. Martinez, Pavlik and Williams would all beat Sturm soundly.

Comment

Sturm would school Pavlik, Not only can he move like Martinez but Felix also has a very good defence (Watch Sturm vs Sylvester) and can punch aswell, Much harder than Martinez anyway.

Sturm beats Pavlik easily.

Comment

nope. he needs to hire steward. get 1-2 tune ups. then fight for a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by yoda the wise View Post
                    Win this fight, pavilk would......
                    haha..

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                      thank you sir you know ur boxing.
                      no thank you Sir

look,
                      in most cases styles make fights plus circumstances(the fighters will, confidence, caming from a loss - the mentally shiet, than there is the competetion you fight/fought, fightin the top guys until you are shot to **** like Jermain Taylor, Cotto, Vargas, Roy Jones or fightin bums like Kess, Valero wasting ur talent - the physical shiet)

and Sturm is all wrong for Pavlik who fought bums and lost to good guys IMO he also would lose to Felix like Oscar did.

its a shame Pav ducked Abraham and Sturm!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X