No announcement yet.

Valero was murdered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ulises_solis View Post
    im just saying the whole thing could be a lie blown out of proportion to harm valero reputation
    lets just wait a couple days before jumping to conclussions
    innocent until an official statement regarding the case is made
    He ruined his own reputation....something about abusing women,murdering your own wife,being a drug addict,and a violent psychopath does that...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I don't know if you're a troll or just an idiot but don't go around saying **** without some sort of facts or evidence.

Suicides happen all the time in prisons across the globe. Venezuela, if you're not aware, doesn't have the fanciest prisons in the world, they are tough places. They aren't going to hold your hand and make sure everything is ok. Further, the suicide happened at 2:30 am, when most people are sleeping and I would imagine, staff is at it's thinnest.
      you must have never done any time. neither have I really, but I know what it's like to spend 48 days in the can. I'm not proud of it, I'm just saying.

In jail, people yell and scream and **** all hours of the night. Occassionally, around 4 or 5am you might get a little silence, but you got guys working out making noise, playing cards slamming em down playing spades making noise, people hollering **** all night. This one black dude would always holler 'MANG ITS A RECESSION WAKE YO ASSES UP MANG ITS A RECESSION NO TIME TO SLEEP MANG' yea, he got stole HARD when he left lockdown

Comment

Working...
      X