No announcement yet.

Valero was murdered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ulises_solis View Post
    Im telling u all the facts we know are what the venezuelan goverment is reporting and we all know those guys arent reliable
    no one really knows what happened down there, valero was too much of a good sport to do this, i think it was a setup by the goverment or the mafia all along
    rest in peace champion, i hope u are up there knocking out angels in the heaven
    we will not stop supporting u and we'll make sure the true culprits are found
    Everyone here is sad that this man did what he did. But to turn it into a conspiracy really spits on his death, the death of his wife and his family right now. The man was troubled. Please, I'm begging you, show some class and let this go.

Comment

No one knows for sure what happened but those involved, however I just don't see the incentive for the government or mafia...

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
        Everyone here is sad that this man did what he did. But to turn it into a conspiracy really spits on his death, the death of his wife and his family right now. The man was troubled. Please, I'm begging you, show some class and let this go.
        its really hard to just let it go, i was likeing valero a lot but who knows if all the info we have is all true..

Comment

Don't celebrities usually get good treatment from inmates and guards?

Anyways, can we please stop acting like we care about his wife and children? Every thread I read it's like people feel some obligation to mourne over some people who had zero influence in their life. Valero, on the other hand, did, because he was a boxer, and we're boxing fans. I think he's the true loss to be mourned, right or wrong.

Comment

Theres rumors of him sounding like he was drugged! So people need to STFU until toxicolgy reports come up.

He probably did kill his wife, but doing it intentionally and doing it because he was drugged are two different things!

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              ...? im just saying how can tests not pick up anything when he is suppose to be a major alcoholic? its not between training i mean how come nothing before?
              They don't test boxers for alcohol. And it passes through the system very rapidly anyway.

Comment

oh so he was such a good sport he beat his wife to death, atleast maybe he regret it, its obvious he loved her a lot to get angry enough to kill her and when she was dead he did not want to live anymore, its a black eye on the sport though many will be quick to place the blame on boxing

Comment

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
                  Don't celebrities usually get good treatment from inmates and guards?

Anyways, can we please stop acting like we care about his wife and children? Every thread I read it's like people feel some obligation to mourne over some people who had zero influence in their life. Valero, on the other hand, did, because he was a boxer, and we're boxing fans. I think he's the true loss to be mourned, right or wrong.
                  Have you ever heard of empathy? How many people did you know in the Twin Towers? But it still affected you, right? Now, in no way am I suggesting that Valero murdering his wife and offing himself is on that same level, but it's the same concept.

Comment

im just saying the whole thing could be a lie blown out of proportion to harm valero reputation
                    lets just wait a couple days before jumping to conclussions
                    innocent until an official statement regarding the case is made

Comment

Originally posted by ulises_solis View Post
                      im just saying the whole thing could be a lie blown out of proportion to harm valero reputation
                      lets just wait a couple days before jumping to conclussions
                      innocent until an official statement regarding the case is made
                      pretty much what i believe, i think a lot is being covered up considering different stories are coming up

Comment

Working...
                      X