Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Valero Commits Suicide in His Jail Cell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man obviously had issues mentally.

He's a normal man, like anyone else, and soemtimes people **** up, and he ****ed up real bad.

He however of course got away with murder by not doing his sentence, but also he lost his own life by his own hands.

The man did maybe take the easy way out, but you got to have real trouble to be that way.

He is no more.

Hopefully what trouble you had in this world is gone, but you suffer your punishment in the next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avni Kuka View Post
      All of you guys that are saying he was going to get ****d are out of your damn minds. He was an undefeated boxing champion in one of the hardest divisions in boxing today. All wins coming by way of knockout. No body was going to physically harm him. You guys have no idea what was going on at the time he killed his wife. You are all hitting the keyboards with furry, you all just want someone to hate. It was a tragic end, leave it at that. This man was a heavy drinker with deep seeded issues, issues that you all wouldn't comprehend. your all a bunch of boxing douche bags disrespecting the dead. You guys don't know all the facts, you don't know exactly what happened. This story is not even twenty hours old. I don't know why he did what he did. So I'm not bashing the guy, he was an excellent boxer and it is a very sad day in boxing. Leave it at that.
      You realize venezuala has one of the most bizzare prison systems in all of the world, right? It's not exactly a ring, bro. Sure, he wouldn't allow himself to be handled like that but the crime he committed is frowned upon over there and the man is very small. Do you think he'd be 27-0 all by way of knock out if his opponents were middleweights...or heavyweights? Get real. You act like everyone in jail is 135lbs.

Comment

• This last month is the most alarmingly senseless waste of a talent and a potentially productive life I've ever witnessed during my time following boxing...or any kind of culture for that matter.

Seemingly right on the cusp of a breakthrough, he destroys his whole world and himself.

He had a beautiful family and potentially the most glorious years of his career ahead of him.

So many of us were hoping for great things of Edwin and his talent.

This whole thing is very upsetting.

Comment

• WTF! this is just ****ed up. What a waste of an amazing talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travieso View Post
            **** u ****en ****s he has a mental disease he did not mean to do it!!! he just needs a rehab and a therapy but no one pay attention to it nobody cared. Valero is a good man!
            I don't discount that he had a mental disease. Probably so. On the flip side I do not automatically assume this forgives him for his actions.

I think we can agree on the following:
            1. What Valero did was reprehensible.
            2. The authorities and friends of Valero failed him and his family.

Let's not jump the gun and call Valero a good man right after this event. I am not prepared to give you that kind of leeway with the evidence in front of us. He has shown calculation in defending what he has done before and that is evidence of a mind that has the ability to reason.

Comment

• RIP Edwin a true warrior and RIP to his wife

Comment

• Valero had mental issues that were not dealt with, still i feel no remorse for what he has done. The only place he will go is hell, you selfish ****.

Comment

• I said in a post yesterday that this would happen. He was just too mentally weak to live with the fact that he killed his wife and that his career was over. Sad ending man. Just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post

I don't usually insult to dead people BUT NOT THIS TIME. YOU RUINED YOUR CHILDREN'S LIFE.
                    If they are very young, maybe they can salvage what is left of their lives in a stable environment, which is obviously what he couldn't provide them. The whole thing seems surreal.

Comment

• This is just crazy news. I do not feel bad that he took his own life but you just have to think how if someone had stepped in this would have been an entirely different situation. He obviously had some mental demons, and left his kids behind with no parents.

Comment

Working...
                      X