Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Get Ready May 1st it's going to be a stickup"!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

despite all of Mayweather's ramblings he does come up with fairly decent lines which are pretty witty

Comment

Mayweather is a terrific boxer. When it comes to good lines, he's not exactly Tex Cobb.

Comment

I didn't get it when he said it....and I DEFINITELY don't get what was so hot about the line.....somebody school me

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          I didn't get it when he said it....and I DEFINITELY don't get what was so hot about the line.....somebody school me
          I don't get it either. These are good lines.

Mike Tyson:

"Everybody has a plan until they get hit"

Muhammad Ali:

“The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.”

“A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.”

Tex Cobb:

Versus Larry Holmes, the action was stopped so the ref could check on Cobb. He asked him, "Do you see me?" Cobb replies, "Yeah. You're white. It's the black guy I'm worried about."

"Larry Holmes didn't beat me he just won the first 15 rounds"

(Asked about a possible rematch against Larry Holmes) "I dont think his hands can take the abuse"

"They called me a fat, cowardly, *******-snorting, fight-fixing
          cheat," Who they calling fat!"

"Yeah, I've been KO'd. Once. By a Mexican bantamweight. How come? Six of my buddies were swinging him around by the heels at the time."

During the referee's instructions prior to his bout with Shavers, the ref asked the customary "Any questions"? Cobb replied "Can I bite him"?

Joe Frazier, talking to Ken Norton at a social gathering.
          Frazier: "Hey man, what you been doing?";
          Norton: "My wife just had a baby.";
          Frazier: "Congratulations! Whose baby is it?"

"Oooh, Floyd says he's a bank robber and it's going to be a stick-up. Amazing line!!!"

Comment

Because you have to listen to the whole segment not just that one line.

He pretended like he was Mosley asking himself a question "How do you steal so much money?" and Floyd answered by saying "baby, i'm a bank robber. Get your ski masks on... Get ready May 1st, it's gonna be a stick up."

Then he mad a gun gesture and smiled.

Comment

Originally posted by smifnwessun View Post
              The fans cant get robbed on this fight because mayweathers opponent desperately wanted this fight.
              So did De La Hoya...and look how that turned out

I expect a great fight either way.

Comment

I am looking forward to watching Mayweather whoop shane

Comment

all of these boxing fans hate floyd fans because there champions are all flawed and dont have the perfect record that floyd has nor as a big money draw....floyd brings up the insecurity of every fan of another fighter lol.

Comment

It seems he's saying that he's going to con again the paying public of his ppv.

I really hope shane put some blood on that fat mouth of floyd.

Originally posted by smifnwessun View Post
                    all of these boxing fans hate floyd fans because there champions are all flawed and dont have the perfect record that floyd has nor as a big money draw....floyd brings up the insecurity of every fan of another fighter lol.

Looks like it's the *****s who have insecurities here as mirrored by their idol's insecurities too.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                      It seems he's saying that he's going to con again the paying public of his ppv.

I really hope shane put some blood on that fat mouth of floyd.

Looks like it's the *****s who have insecurities here as mirrored by their idol's insecurities too.
                      WHat insecurities do you speak of he has a perfect record he has never been knocked out he didnt have to take a bunch of losses before he figured out how to win like pacquiao did floyd came into boxing as a prodigy and he still is on top that is extremely hard to do and im always going to give the props to him. pacquiao is a johnny come along who more than likely is juicing because his ascent is peculiar and his refusal to drug testing is curious.

Comment

Working...
                      X