Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Get Ready May 1st it's going to be a stickup"!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that was a great line and I hate mayweather!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
      because people are going to waste their money on a boring fight?
      boring go head to of the best in the sport and the best fight put together this yr with big names

Comment

Yeah when he said that it was epic.

Comment

Originally posted by smifnwessun View Post
          The fans cant get robbed on this fight because mayweathers opponent desperately wanted this fight.
          But Marquez desperately wanted the Floyd fight....and many people felt gipped.

Comment

Originally posted by smifnwessun View Post
            The fans cant get robbed on this fight because mayweathers opponent desperately wanted this fight.
            And? If the fight sucks, it sucks.

The motivation of the fighters doesn't matter, the results do. Sometimes no one's to blame, the styles just don't mesh well, but the fans still feel ****ty for paying all that money on a boring fight.

Comment

floyd is gonna rob casual boxing fans that don't know how to stream the fight

Comment

Mayweather on points !!

Comment

What's all this nonsense Mayweather is talking lately?

"I'm the pay-per view record holder, I'm the number one money draw, I make all the money, blah, blah, blah"

He truly is insane. I didn't realize it until this 24/7, his hate on Shane Mosely is hilarious. "I never said I wanted to be like Shane Mosely!" He's like a little kid, we all know he gave interviews saying just that exact thing when Shane was #1 P4P.

Let's see....Oscar got paid 58 million for the record breaking fight and you got paid 25 million. Yeah, you're a moron. *You* didn't set any records. And you're not the draw.

Manny Paquio is the draw in boxing today. He's #1 P4P, fights way more often, and fights all comers no matter if they are younger, in weight classes above him, or anything.

Hello, Manny Pacquiao v. Miguel Cotto sold more buys than Mayweather v. Marquez. Why is this even a discussion in Floyds head, except that he is insane.

Where's the number for all time buys, because Floyd is no where close to DLH, nor will he ever be. DLH has 12.6 million buys for 610.6 million dollars. I'm quite certain Floyd is closer to broke than Shane. Living in Vegas and the life Floyd lives isn't cheap, Shane lives a much cheaper lifestyle and he's a partner in Goldenboy, you know, the people who get most of the money.

Comment

You could tell he had that line planned, otherwise if he thought of it on the spot he would have stuttered and stumbled it out.

Was good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                      You could tell he had that line planned, otherwise if he thought of it on the spot he would have stuttered and stumbled it out.

Was good though.
                      No one says mayweather is Shakespearean he's a prize fighter dummy he's supposed to fight for money!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X