Mosley: "After I beat Floyd, I wouldn't require OST to fight Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    This right here..

no drama.. just get in the ring and fight..
    Originally posted by Doorag View Post
    Right on.

Mosley - Pacquiao would be a treat.
    Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Well they would be wrong if he beat Floyd now wouldn't they?

Wait a minute. Shanes old and shot why do we want to see Manny fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      So Mosley says that OSDT is good for Boxing and every other sport should go through this, then on the other hand he goes off to say this? The more I want Mayweather to win; it's for the better. Mosley really did come off as a hypocrite here.

When will you *****s understand that Mosley accept OST for a paycheck and not to clean up the sport..

Only one who wants OST is Floyd and he only doing it to play mind games with Pac..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        So Mosley says that OSDT is good for Boxing and every other sport should go through this, then on the other hand he goes off to say this? The more I want Mayweather to win; it's for the better. Mosley really did come off as a hypocrite here.
        Well then you have to call GBP, Gary Shaw, Paulie Malignaggi, Kermit Cintron and others hyprocrites because they all said OST was good for the sport but have yet to implement them in their fights. Just something to think about.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          When will you *****s understand that Mosley accept OST for a paycheck and not to clean up the sport..

Only one who wants OST is Floyd and he only doing it to play mind games with Pac..
          They will never understand this. You are basically wasting your time with those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
            Nobody wants to see that.

Once Mayweather loses, its over for him. Even though Castillo already beat him.
            back to the lounge for you.....

Originally posted by BonJovi Rulez View Post
            that's a true warrior there. Not some fraud who calls a fighter one dimensional then proceeds to demand all sorts of crap

what's funny, is that shane said in 24/7, the OST thing is good for the sport....

i guess, given the chance to cash another check on his way out the door, that doesn't matter.

Comment

Shane is the ****ing man

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                Well then you have to call GBP, Gary Shaw, Paulie Malignaggi, Kermit Cintron and others hyprocrites because they all said OST was good for the sport but have yet to implement them in their fights. Just something to think about.......
                There's a bigger puzzle mate.

Shane saying that he won't require Pac thru OST when he fights him kinda tainted GBP's stand on OST for their fighters.

The clincher is, is Shane speaking as a lone boxer (for himself), or he speaking as a co-staker for GBP?

Either way it's win-win for him anyways, but not good for his previous statements on OST and his BALCO scandals.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

Shane saying that he won't require Pac thru OST when he fights him kinda tainted GBP's stand on OST for their fighters.

The clincher is, is Shane speaking as a lone boxer (for himself), or he speaking as a co-staker for GBP?

Either way it's win-win for him anyways, but not good for his previous statements on OST and his BALCO scandals.
                  Exactly my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Exactly my friend.
                    Yeah mate.

If i was Floyd I'd be pissed.

He's bannered under GBP which has a lotta COI with fighters coming his way (pac and schane) and he's being left out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

actually GBP stance on the matter was tainted during the Judah vs Mosley pre-fight negotiations. In case anyone forgot, Judah asked Mosley for OST and DLH and Schaeffer both said it was unnecessary and the commision's test were sufficient enough.

BTW You gotta love the Irony in that.....

Comment

Working...
                      X