Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Floyd and Manny Tricked The Boxing World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao and Mayweather cherry pick but who doesnt? We would get to see how the Mayweather-Mosley puzzle figures out in May. It either Mayweather is overrated or Mosley is underrated but we should find out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      I tried to get this poster to make this post a thread but I guess he didn't feel like it was important to school some us here .....I agree 100% with EVERYTHING he posted but the bolded part REALLY hit me like...DAM!!....discuss
      you agree with him but doesnt mean what he said is facts or will happen just his opinion which he is entitled to no biggie. floyd going to squash mosley

Comment

I wouldn't say tricked the world, but they never fought people that maybe would give them the most trouble.

Still, the guys they beat aren't easy.

For example, a guy with speed as fast as Floyd could give him some real trouble. His type of speed is too hard to defend if you're in range.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
          i dont see how anyone can say manny cherry picked his way to the top: ledwaba, MAB 2x, morales 3x, jmm 2x, hatton, cotto, oscar, clottey
          You have to hear them say who should he have fought, and realize they are just hating ...

Comment

ugh i dont get it. manny was a big underdog to oscar and the boxing experts were about split on who would win between him and cotto. thats fighting serious competion not cherry picking.

Comment

where's the manny part?

cause that little dude isn't trying to fool anyone. he's just about dishing out whoppings.

Comment

Working...
              X