Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How was the Castillo fight a blueprint on how to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Well he sorta did. Let's face it, the second toughest fight of Floyd's career was probably the rematch lol. A consistent jab to back up the pressure. Without the jab, forget it.
    In the rematch. Floyd won clearly and easily IMO. I gave Castillo 3-4 rounds. The others he was throughly outboxed.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Floyd Mayweather saying in between rounds his shoulder is ****ed up?

Then the interviews after.
      Look, my knee hurts when I run, doesn't mean I have a torn ACL....hahah

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
        who cares that fight was 10 years ago floyd was no where near his peak yet. back then Pac was still getting brutally knocked out so if anyone has a blueprint on how to lose it's Pac not Floyd. Wow just cus floyd got hit a few times that's a big deal? He still owned augustus
        relax, calm down, are you OK?

Didn't mean to throw a jab at Floyd with the Agustus fight... And, yes Pac has been KO'd twice before. Good job...

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post

bwahahahahahaha *****s are owned.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            In the rematch. Floyd won clearly and easily IMO. I gave Castillo 3-4 rounds. The others he was throughly outboxed.
            He did NC but clearly winning doesn't mean he didn't have problems. Floyd clearly beat Augustus and dominated every round but he went through hell. In that same regard, Floyd struggled against Castillo the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
              Did you even bother to read the part where I posted "The interviews after".

Comment

there's no blueprint on how to beat Floyd.....if it was he would've lost by now....simple!!.....for the record, how many fighters have Naazim help expose as a trainer?!?.....quite a few!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  He did NC but clearly winning doesn't mean he didn't have problems. Floyd clearly beat Augustus and dominated every round but he went through hell. In that same regard, Floyd struggled against Castillo the second time.
                  I see what you mean. Prime Burton and Castillo can be hard to look like a God against.

Comment

I also heard that AGAPITO SANCHEZ toyed with him.

And we all know that ROBERT GURMAN broke FLOYDs ribs in sparring and ROBERT is still amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      there's no blueprint on how to beat Floyd.....if it was he would've lost by now....simple!!.....for the record, how many fighters have Naazim help expose as a trainer?!?.....quite a few!!
                      You just need the right fighter to pull off the blueprint. Buddy McGirt always had the blueprint to beating Roy Jones - he just needed the right fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X