Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How was the Castillo fight a blueprint on how to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    What about the Emanuel Agustus fight? Even though Floyd beat that ass. I never seen Floyd get hit so much, and Floyd has said that is his toughest fight of his career.
    Yeah I was there. Floyd had a busted nose and ****. Emanuel is just weird as hell when he fights that **** throws people off.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Ey cuauhtemoc1496 you know Floyd injured himself DURING that fight right?

ahahaha that ****** didn't even watch the fight..he just talkin out his ass. shows what desperate haters stoop to

Comment

He had a torn rotator cuff. I dont get how an injured Floyd is the Floyd you watch to say "ok thats how he can be beaten".

Torn rotator cuff?? Do you have a source?

Comment

So Rafa, JMM, and Tito are protected. Yes or No. In your first post you said nothing about EARLY in there career. You just said they were protected.

Floyd was injured bro. It happened during the fight.
          LOL, listen I'm not one of these 16 year old pimpled face kids posting here that you think you can talk circles around. It doesn't matter if it was early or late, the fact is, it's 100% true and that was my point. Nacho was heavily criticized for protecting JMM against Morales and Barerra early on, that's why they didn't fight until later. Same with Tito, he was handled with white gloves failing to fight HALF the fighters DLH had already fought. If you want to talk about boxing and put down the annoying act, I'm down with that. If you want to continue posting like a ***, I can do that too.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Well he sorta did. Let's face it, the second toughest fight of Floyd's career was probably the rematch lol. A consistent jab to back up the pressure. Without the jab, forget it.
          IMDAZED please don't talk facts here, this is NSB, there's no place for it.

Comment

What about the Emanuel Agustus fight? Even though Floyd beat that ass. I never seen Floyd get hit so much, and Floyd has said that is his toughest fight of his career.
            Yea I remember him bloodying Floyd up in there. And he kept taking everything Floyd threw. Another very telling fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Floyd Mayweather saying in between rounds his shoulder is ****ed up?

Then the interviews after.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                ahahaha that ****** didn't even watch the fight..he just talkin out his ass. shows what desperate haters stoop to
                Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Exactly, I never said his shoulder wasn't hurting him but I never once heard of a torn rotator cuff, please give me the link because if you have one of those, surgery is the only fix.

Comment

who cares that fight was 10 years ago floyd was no where near his peak yet. back then Pac was still getting brutally knocked out so if anyone has a blueprint on how to lose it's Pac not Floyd. Wow just cus floyd got hit a few times that's a big deal? He still owned augustus

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    LOL, listen I'm not one of these 16 year old pimpled face kids posting here that you think you can talk circles around. It doesn't matter if it was early or late, the fact is, it's 100% true and that was my point. Nacho was heavily criticized for protecting JMM against Morales and Barerra early on, that's why they didn't fight until later. Same with Tito, he was handled with white gloves failing to fight HALF the fighters DLH had already fought. If you want to talk about boxing and put down the annoying act, I'm down with that. If you want to continue posting like a ***, I can do that too.

IMDAZED please don't talk facts here, this is NSB, there's no place for it.
                    Im not asking about Early in their careers. Thats two different things. Next time specify. It prevents misunderstandings.

When you say Tito is protected. Im sorry that doesnt sit well with me.
                    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 04-14-2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                      Exactly, I never said his shoulder wasn't hurting him but I never once heard of a torn rotator cuff, please give me the link because if you have one of those, surgery is the only fix.
                      hey dumbass did you watch the fight? Obviously you didn't. in the early rounds floyd tells his corner ON CAMERA that he's hurt. hahaha...there's proof on tape. you got owned ****

Comment

Working...
                      X